So Cal in November

Anyone know or your thoughts on:
If its too cold in November to stay (and enjoy) Glen Eden or Olive Dell Rranch in So Cal? And any other suggestions we might have missed in the area? We love Palm Springs, but thought wed try some place else. Thank you

This topic was edited
RE:So Cal in November

Hopefully some local LA or OC SoCal folks will respond with some straight scoop on November weather. We love Palm Springs and hope to return this winter as we have for several years. If you want to try something closer to LA, consider the nudie B&B near Pasadena in the community of Alta Dena.

This post was edited

I have been to Galen Eden once only. I have never been there in the winter but I have been to the beach during the winter time. It really all depends if we are having weather that is warm enough. We do tend to get a heat wave every winter. A few of them but you cant bank on it that we will have one.

This post was edited

The SoCal weather in November can be a crap shoot.
It can be chilly and rainy, or we can get a Santa Ana wind that shoots temps up like this next week.

As Southern Folks said, come visit our naturist B&B, Arroyo Del Sol!
In November PS generally has a better chance of warmer weather, but you never know.
If the weather is bad here in Altadena, at least we have more touristy type things and places to go nearby.

This post was edited

there is a real-time thermometer on the home page of Olive Dell Ranch website at the top of the page and Glen Eden has one at the bottom of their page

here is a link for the weather and forecast for the Olive Dell Ranch area
Elev 1037ft 34.05 N, 117.28 W Colton, CA weather

Glen Eden Sun Club
Glen Eden Weather and forecasts in Corona, US

This post was edited

Thank you for the information! Naked Hugs

This post was edited

I am a GE member. The weather should be pleasant enough in November. The days should be in the mid-70's, and the nights cooler, maybe the 50's. Chance of rain is very slim around here, but it does happen. Olive Dell is much more inland and will tend to be a warmer. Of course, Palm Springs will be the warmest. You will do well to visit either one.

This post was edited