Order of posts - last page error

Some of the threads here are very long (old). I usually like to visit the last page first. If you click on the "on the double right arrow" you usually get a blank page. It is tedious to click the last visible page, then scroll down and click on the last visible page again until you finally end up at the newer posts. Can the clik"on the double right arrow" be fixed to give the last page? Some threads have "last page" at the beginning and that is NICE!
Just a little nuisance but otherwise the site si quite good.

This topic was edited
RE: Order of posts - last page error

The easist work around that I know of is to click into the address bar, delete the last number (which indicates the current page) then replace it with the number lower than that (if on page 3 replace with 2) then press return. This will take you to the page you need.

This post was edited

Something that also works is to click on any page other than 1 then click the double arrow. In most cases this will bring you to the last page.

This post was edited

Something that also works is to click on any page other than 1 then click the double arrow. In most cases this will bring you to the last page.

That's how I read the new posts.

This post was edited

Are you sure this eight year old problem still exists? I have no problem finding the first or last page of a thread.

This post was edited

Another forum I belong there is a box called ''Go to first unread'' which takes you to any new posting on that thread which makes it more easy to catch up on new posts.

This post was edited

Are you sure this eight year old problem still exists? I have no problem finding the first or last page of a thread.

I did find this problem had come back but only lasted about a day before it went back to normal thank goodness.

This post was edited