My experience

Hello everybody!
My dear nudist friends, I want to write my first post here in this group and share with you what I believe to be commonplace, but for me, every time I come home and shoot all my clothes, the feeling of freedom and well being is Wonderful.
Button by button, zippers opening and finally my underwear on the floor. Is there anything better than that, my friends?
I want to make new nudist friends. Let's talk more about our experiences, will we?
A big naked hug in each one of you.

This topic was edited
RE:My experience

Greetings!

This post was edited

What about having no underwear on and be a freeballer.

This post was edited

Greetings!
Did you enjoy reading my experience, buddy?
Well, it's like that every day when I get home. Oh, how lovely to feel the clothes falling on the floor.
A big naked hug.

This post was edited

What about having no underwear on and be a freeballer.

That just makes it even quicker getting rid of the confinements of the days necessary clothing

This post was edited

Someone on another board noted that when he comes home in the summer, comes in the front door and removes his shirt, footwear and slacks while walking to the back door, and then is ready to go in his pool nude.

This post was edited

My "trail" would be short in the summer because the shirt comes off when I leave the last place that requires one

My trail would also be short lived as by the time I get home the only thing I'm still wearing is my shirt. As I have to walk through the laundry / utility room to get from the garage to the house, that comes off too and everything goes straight into the basket.

Job done :D

This post was edited

I only dress when necessary, errands or nonnudists friends coming over. So when out with the wife and finished with the last stop off comes the shirt and home we go. At home take the first load of sundries to the kitchen, then bedroom and off with shorts/pants and footwear. When out alone after last stop it's off with the clothes for a refreshing nude ride home, remove footwear in the house. We live in the country on acreage and I am able to be nude most everywhere.

P.S. When out with wifey she doesn't like to ride with me when I'm naked, so I invoke the old saying when mama's happy. You get the picture.

This post was edited

My "trail" would be short in the summer because the shirt comes off when I leave the last place that requires oneMy trail would also be short lived as by the time I get home the only thing I'm still wearing is my shirt. As I have to walk through the laundry / utility room to get from the garage to the house, that comes off too and everything goes straight into the basket.Job done :D

Then you drive home in a shirt but no shorts?
Why?

This post was edited

I use to strip when I got home as long as my wife and I weren't expecting company, going somewhere, or I didn't have a meeting to go to. It felt wonderful to shed the day's hassles and headaches with the clothing. Like I said, I use to...until my wife told me it was weird to her. I tried getting her to try it with me but she isn't comfortable with her body right now (we're both overweight and working on shedding some serious pounds).

So, me being the good husband I am, decided to stop making it weird for her and will leave my clothes on until bedtime. I will sleep in the nude and will stay nude in the mornings until I have to get dressed to take the dogs out when she wakes up. On the weekends, however, I bring the dogs downstairs with me and will be naked when I take them outside (under the cover of darkness because we live in town and our backyard is wide open to the neighbors and three of the city streets).

I am hoping once she reaches, or at least get closer to her weight loss goal, I can try to introduce her to the wonderful feeling of being naked...at least naked in the house.

This post was edited

I use to strip when I got home as long as my wife and I weren't expecting company, going somewhere, or I didn't have a meeting to go to. It felt wonderful to shed the day's hassles and headaches with the clothing. Like I said, I use to...until my wife told me it was weird to her. I tried getting her to try it with me but she isn't comfortable with her body right now (we're both overweight and working on shedding some serious pounds).So, me being the good husband I am, decided to stop making it weird for her and will leave my clothes on until bedtime. I will sleep in the nude and will stay nude in the mornings until I have to get dressed to take the dogs out when she wakes up. On the weekends, however, I bring the dogs downstairs with me and will be naked when I take them outside (under the cover of darkness because we live in town and our backyard is wide open to the neighbors and three of the city streets).I am hoping once she reaches, or at least get closer to her weight loss goal, I can try to introduce her to the wonderful feeling of being naked...at least naked in the house.

Have you tried taking everything off and just putting on gym shorts?
Not quite as good as being naked, but a lot better than being fully dressed!

This post was edited