ever rake leaves in the buff?

we have nice and warm enough days in October to rake the leaves sans clothing. Any chore done nude is so much easier to do. Years ago I raked up a huge pile and fell back into them to take a break. I dozed off and did not awaken until the pile was no longer in the sun and i cooled off.

This topic was edited
RE:ever rake leaves in the buff?

If it is warm enough I will do it nude even though the road side hedge has dropped its leaves so more easy to see me nude in the front garden.

This post was edited

Yes, last year did the raking nude. Sunny and warm. This year, 30 degrees and early snow. Pic from last year, and a similar shot from this morning!

This post was edited

Yup, No raking leaves today!

This post was edited

I do virtually all my gardening nude, if the weather and temperature allows.

This post was edited

Haven't raked in years. And when we did it was only to collect mulch for garden. We have a non typical arrangement. Too much area to maintain in the normal way, and it's rough, steep in spots. To even attempt regular maintenance would take extensive weed eater time which we usually don't manage to do fully. And down in the valley on the entrance end of the place is where all the people reside who are not nude accepting. So what work goes on is not done nude. (I just wear loose shorts to accommodate their feelings) But I'm working on developing the mountainside for fruit production and there I work nude almost exclusively. Clearing land, lots of firewood processing, turning the wood into biochar to help out with soil fertility. It is a long term job and will gradually build up. Should have had that vision and started on it long ago, but I wasn't aware of what charcoal could do in the soil and that I could be successful with fruit. But now I know and so I've been working that way. getting a few fruit and nut trees planted, got some thornless blackberries in, thinking of going big with them as they are worth quite a bit.

This post was edited

I agree...way too much work.
Sometimes I mulch them in, sometimes I suck them up for garden mulch.
My "Green Machine" makes quick work of it from the comfort of its yellow seat.
Nude where I can, cold beer in hand, Spotify playing a Rock mix through my noise reduction headphones.
It's the only way to rake leaves! :-)

This post was edited

No.
Often rake shirtless, though.
Once my neighbor saw me and had a fit.
She often sees me shirtless doing yard work in the summer, but didn't think I should be shirtless in November, even if the temperature was over 70F.

This post was edited

No.Often rake shirtless, though.Once my neighbor saw me and had a fit.She often sees me shirtless doing yard work in the summer, but didn't think I should be shirtless in November, even if the temperature was over 70F.

People think what cloths (or not) is down to the time of the year and if it was over 70F in November I would be nude in my garden and I have done nude gardening this year in February as it was a warm day with the sun out.

This post was edited