RE:I'm naked under my kilt!

I have a lesbian friend who lifts up my kilt every time I wear one in front of her, every single time. I dont know why she keeps looking. Theres not supposed to be anything down there thats of interest to her! BTW: I dont wear skirts. LOL.

This post was edited

I was a Drum Major for a pipe and drum band for several years. I marched in some parades including the Fiesta Bowl parade in the traditional manner, without anything on underneath. My band also performed in bars where we would walk into very packed bars and step up on the table or chairs to perform. I know there were many pictures taken to get a view of what was under there. I saw many women blush when they saw that it was true.
My only issue was wearing a very heavy sporran which would bounce fairly soundly when marching. It was sometimes annoying and sometimes would cause an erection.
But it is always fun.

This post was edited
RE: I'm naked under my kilt!

A Cock ring under your kilt is naked plus man. I am wearing mine right now because its a good feeling to have a blue silicone cockT one around my balls and penis shaft

And yes, its an insult to kilts and the whole Scottish tradition to wear anything under. I know a couple of Scotsmen who wear kilts on occasion and both of them, when I asked whether they were wearing anything under, had shown me by lifting their kilts and flashing their penises. I loved it and we exchanged a good hug and much more since I was just wearing my shorts without anything under either.

This post was edited

If you wear anything under your kilt, then it's a skirt
The reason it's called a kilt is because that's what you do when someone calls it a skirt...ye' kilt 'em...

This post was edited
RE: I'm naked under my kilt!

On my last two holidays I flew in my kilt, correctly worn with nothing under it. On the first I hadn't allowed for the wind at Nimes airport. My hands were full unable to hold it down. In Rhodes airport on the way back from the second holiday a lady asked what was under the kilt. I told her nothing and asked if she wanted to check. She said yes so I lifted the front up fully. Her smile showed how much she enjoyed the view.

I enjoy wearing my kilt for two reasons. The first is the way my bits can swing free, just as they would if I was naked. The second is the questions from the ladies (it's always the ladies). And usually I let them see the answer for themselves.

This post was edited

I think people generally expect you not to be wearing anything and would be disappointed if you were, it's part of the thrill. I was once out for a drink and there was a group of guys out on the pull. One shouted' got anything on under there, my reply was that's for me to know and a brave man to find out'. Well he couldn't back down in front of his mates. I expected him to lift the back but his hand went straight up the front and grabbed my balls. He shouted out 'he fucking hasn't and he's got a huge set of bollocks' (I did have a cock ring on but do have big nuts). I bought him a drink for his bravery and he was unfazed when I told him I was gay. Spent an hour or so chatting and ended up giving one of his mates a blow job on his thick 8 incher. Great night

This post was edited

I think people generally expect you not to be wearing anything and would be disappointed if you were, it's part of the thrill. I was once out for a drink and there was a group of guys out on the pull. One shouted' got anything on under there, my reply was that's for me to know and a brave man to find out'. Well he couldn't back down in front of his mates. I expected him to lift the back but his hand went straight up the front and grabbed my balls. He shouted out 'he fucking hasn't and he's got a huge set of bollocks' (I did have a cock ring on but do have big nuts). I bought him a drink for his bravery and he was unfazed when I told him I was gay. Spent an hour or so chatting and ended up giving one of his mates a blow job on his thick 8 incher. Great night

This post was edited

Over Christmas and New year I had a nude holiday in Fuerteventura - naked all day but had to dress to eat and drink in the evenings. I always wore very short kilts (12 to 14 inches long). The ladies asked If I had anything under it every day, giving me a chance to lift it and show them. The bar maid was so intrigued by my many genital piercings that she lifted it herself - just to check each time. And on New Year's Eve I felt a ladies hand up there (or should I say she felt me).

This post was edited

I once read a post on a kilt website where a guy said that wearing a kilt commando with no shirt and barefoot was the closest he could be to naked in public.Does anyone else feel a connection between wearing the kilt and naturism?

I have a number of dress kilts that I wear when I'm out. I wear them partly because I look smart and partly because of how they feel. Yes it is as close to being naked as you can be. Unfortunately, as well as wearing my kilt I usually have the rest of the dress including waistcoat and dickie.

It's odd how most of my hobbies involve me wearing more than most normal people :(

However, I do have a utility kilt that I wear for working in the front garden, and the few public parts of the back garden. That does feel good, but still not as good as when I don't have to wear it.

I have on two occassions worn undies under my kilt, both of which were disasters. The first time was on a VERY windy day and Mar insisted that I buy some undies for security reasons. I did, and for the whole time I had them on, the kilt kept pushing them down. As they were threatening to to appear around my knees she conceded that I could take them off.

The second time was when I was going out in -2c conditions and I thought I would need the extra lagging. Unfortnuately (or not) the same thing happened, despite these being lycra and strong waistband, so they had to come off.

Thats when I first realised the benefit of a kilt. Warm in winter, cool in summer

This post was edited

The connection between kilt wearing and nudism is kink! Love my kilts!

This post was edited