RE:Longest time spent nude

40.5 hours this weekend.Not long by this thread's standards. but still my longest.Getting dressed to go to church shorty.Good way to end the streak because attending church weekly is very important to me and generally not something to do nude.
actually when i ended my "streak" at 21 hours it was to get dressed to go to church, too.

This post was edited

When we used to own a Park Model at Laguna del Sol we would typically go for 10-12 days at a time.

We used to fly into Mather Field, get a crew car, run around Rancho Cordova doing grocery and supplies shopping. Then return to Mather to return the car. call in and someone would come get us an take us to LDS, about 10 miles away. We would only have the clothes we were wearing plus our groceries.

We would normally arrive on a Thursday, stay the whole next week, then leave the following Tuesday. Sometime during the week we would do the laundry, our traveling clothes and towels. We did keep a couple of changes of clothes in the closet, for emergencies or if we wanted a nice dinner out at Sloughhouse or Sheldon. We also kept some Aloha shirts to wear as a cover up for going to the Friday and Saturday night dances ( it gets cool there at night ).

Otherwise, we went to LDS to live the nude life and socialize with other nudists. So no clothes.

So to answer the thread, time spent nude was generally at least 11 days, sometimes more. And we arrived with the clothes we were wearing and left in the same clothes ( only laundered ).

This post was edited

Stop the juvenile "Law & Order" interrogationAsk several seemingly casual questions.Look for inconsistencies.It was fifty years ago. The wife took care of the details fifty years ago. I drove the car.Any references to one or more trophies was sarcasm.Why would anyone care how long a complete stranger was running around naked.?

Thomas, if you can't get into the spirit of the thread, then just GO AWAY and don't bother to comment on it. Leave the rest of us to carry on the conversation here with out you. It would be muchly appreciated.

This post was edited

Longest time nude . . . If I remembered correctly, up to 3 days staying in a clothing-optional optional resort. [Of course with intermittent need to dress up going out for meals and get groceries].
There were many things that kept me (us) occupied throughout the stay, doing things nude or just relax as the day/time passed by.

This post was edited

Longest time nude . . . If I remembered correctly, up to 3 days staying in a clothing-optional optional resort. [Of course with intermittent need to dress up going out for meals and get groceries].There were many things that kept me (us) occupied throughout the stay, doing things nude or just relax as the day/time passed by.

Out of those 3 days then, what was the longest continuous time? Re-read post #1 for the explanation of the topic of this thread. I don't understand the intermittent need to get dressed to go out to eat. When I go to a nude resort, I bring enough food/groceries to last the whole anticipated time of the stay, so there is no need to get dressed to go get something to eat. I have always ended up having some extra food to take home with me after my stay.

This post was edited

Longest time nude . . . If I remembered correctly, up to 3 days staying in a clothing-optional optional resort. [Of course with intermittent need to dress up going out for meals and get groceries].There were many things that kept me (us) occupied throughout the stay, doing things nude or just relax as the day/time passed by.Out of those 3 days then, what was the longest continuous time? Re-read post #1 for the explanation of the topic of this thread. I don't understand the intermittent need to get dressed to go out to eat. When I go to a nude resort, I bring enough food/groceries to last the whole anticipated time of the stay, so there is no need to get dressed to go get something to eat. I have always ended up having some extra food to take home with me after my stay.
I understood the topic. The longest continuous time nude was around 22 hours. Of course if I could, like you I would bring along food/groceries for the entire stay that's if I drive (a vehicle) and I don't.

This post was edited

Mine would be 16 days. Was able to leave the house nude, drive to the resort nude, spend all my time there nude and drive home nude. Took me at least 3 days to get use to wearing clothes again.

This post was edited

Mine would be 16 days. Was able to leave the house nude, drive to the resort nude, spend all my time there nude and drive home nude. Took me at least 3 days to get use to wearing clothes again.
I would love to do that but unfortunately the cross-channel car ferry is not nude-friendly.

This post was edited

Did you bring any clothing? If so, how much ?
Where did you go?
Did you have to bring all of your supplies or could you buy some there?

This post was edited

Mine would be 16 days. Was able to leave the house nude, drive to the resort nude, spend all my time there nude and drive home nude. Took me at least 3 days to get use to wearing clothes again.Did you bring any clothing? If so, how much ?Where did you go?Did you have to bring all of your supplies or could you buy some there?

Probably should add that I sort of understand how you feel about wearing clothes after a long time without.
I haven't been nude continuously for more than two days, so I haven't been without shorts long enough for it to feel strange wearing them.
However, in the summer I am sometimes shirtless for several days and sometimes go weeks at a time in only shorts, no long slacks.
When I first wear something above the waist or below the knees after not doing so fo a while, I just doesn't feel right!

This post was edited