fiction or non-fiction which do you read more?

of the 47 books i have read this year 19 are fiction, 28 non-fiction.

This topic was edited
RE:fiction or non-fiction which do you read more?

I read mostly fiction. I love Clive Cussler. I think some of the non-fiction I have read had a lot of fiction in it.

This post was edited

I don't really keep track, but I read a lot of both. Most of what I've bought recently has been non-fiction, but if I look back a month or two it will switch to mostly fiction for a while.

This post was edited

I read about 90% non-fiction. Actually reading a novel right now.

This post was edited

Mostly fiction here. I usually have two books I read at a time, sometimes 3 depending on where I am. From SciFi to Fantasy to Horror and anything in between.

This post was edited

Usually have one of each going at the same time, but go through the fictions about four times faster than the non-fictions.

This post was edited

I like fiction and non-fiction. Occasionally I read historical fiction and non-fiction at the same time on the same subject, especially if I am reading about The Cold War and /or The Vietnam War.

This post was edited

I think I'm more fiction, at least for this year. Other years could be more even, but I always sway toward fiction...it's the escape from reality pleasure for me

This post was edited

Nonfiction predominates for me, but I do have a few favorite fiction writers, among them Barbara Kingsolver and Karl Hiaasen.

This post was edited

Nonfiction predominates for me, but I do have a few favorite fiction writers, among them Barbara Kingsolver and Karl Hiaasen.

I am reading The Poisonwood Bible right now mainly because I am here in Africa , but not Congo, and I needed a thick read for long drives. I am enjoying it

This post was edited