Gardening in the nude

I love to tend my garden wearing only sandals. Here in Arizona there are sunny days all 12 months of the year, so weather is not always an issue.

This topic was edited
RE:Gardening in the nude

I, too, do all the gardening naked whenever possible.
Today I turned over the compost heaps naked (as usual) and a couple of dys ago i mowed the lawn naked.
The temperature today was about 15C (60F)

This post was edited

I spent all morning gardening nude in my friends garden. Weeding and tidying only today. Glorious, especially when the weather was perfect!

This post was edited

Gardening is far more of a chore when it is too cold to be able to do it nude.

This post was edited

Gardening is far more of a chore when it is too cold to be able to do it nude.

I have always wanted to garden nude but I dont have a yard to garden in.

This post was edited

Dm - you could always grow some in a large planter on your deck if you have one.

Our garden is in view of too many 2 story houses so we can't either.

This post was edited

I really like gardening in the nude as well. Its best for hard work where you sweat a lot. If its warm enough, I always try to go naked.

This post was edited

It started early. Adam and Eve were nude gardeners. I started gardening early in life, but not nude. Only added that some time later. But now I do it exclusively nude except for what occasions it's too cold or visitors are too frequent. But with wanting to work without fabric I intentionally make my gardens back where visitors are scarce, with a good bit of land on a wooded mountainside, there's plenty of places I can work into garden plots, with a few springs to get water. I intend to build greenhouses to keep it going all winter and allow for longer season plants. As in tropical perennial fruits. Turn it into a business soon.

This post was edited

I live in Arizona too but wish I My Neighbours wouldnt complain about my nudity , I live in a open around . If anyone wants help gardening in Arizona let me know , glad to help

This post was edited

I live in Arizona too but wish I My Neighbours wouldnt complain about my nudity , I live in a open around . If anyone wants help gardening in Arizona let me know , glad to help

This post was edited

This post was edited