Hairy Now , Will Get Shaved Smooth

Nov . 13 , 20167:30 PM . Hello . Am Hairy now , but in One Week I will be Getting Shaved Smooth . Will be Staying Shaved for 18 Months , maybe longer . Till May 2018 . My Choice . Having Pubic Hair ( Hairy ) , or Having the Pubic Hair ShavedOff ( Smooth )is a personal choice for me . Like both ways . Right now I look forward to being shaved again . Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Hairy Now , Will Get Shaved Smooth

Hey Steve, I admire your switching smooth or hairy for long periods of time. I have done the same. Truly prefer the total smooth look, head, pits, pubes and crack. About 20% of straight nudist guys are totally smooth and that number is growing.

This post was edited

I'm naturally very hairy so, when I shave it makes a big difference. For years I was hairy over the Winter and smooth in the Summer. I enjoy the look and feel of my body without hair. But my fur coat kept me warmer. I remember hiking in open country and every time I took a wrong turn I plucked out a handful of pubic hair. I was soon without pubes. And I couldn't stop myself, shaving off more and more body hair back at the resort. Yes Hairy is natural but hairless is fully naked. As I said I stayed smooth all summer and let it regrow in the Autumn (Fall). There is a blog in my profile called Failed Smoothie. It chronicles the regrowth of my body hair. The scary bit was that it all appeared to grow at the same rate for the first weeks - was I going to have short pubic hair or grossly long arm hair? After a few seasons alternating between hairy and smooth I decided to throw the future to chance - I set up a poll asking TN members whether I should (stay) hairy or get smooth for ever. The result came in and one fateful spring day I removed all my body hair for good. I videoed it for TrueSwingers. I've been smooth ever since. I got a tattoo where my pubic hair would be and I have a periodic full body wax

This post was edited

BTW I did surveys on big nudist beaches, observing over 1,000 men and as many women. The result is that around 2/3 of men and over 90% of women had no pubic hair

This post was edited

Interesting statistics, I reckon that probably is about right in Australia too or certainly at the beaches I go to. I'm enjoying being hair free, did the total pube removal on a whim, had trimmed close with my beard trimmer but just decided to go one step further. Happy I did , it's nice to swim and get sun that way, maybe it's the novelty , but it feels good. Each to their own maybe.

This post was edited

Hey there! It's now May 2018. Still smooth. Hope you stay smooth.

This post was edited

May 04 , 2018 . Hello Healthymale .

I am still shaved smooth . Have decided to keep myself shaved from here onward .
See no reason to grow my Pubic hair back . Enjoy how it looks , and still looks being shaved .
Steve

This post was edited

Let my pubes grow back over winter but recently got annoyed by my underwear pulling the pubic hair, I don't recall this being an issue when I had pubes in the past, maybe it shows how quickly we become accustomed to having no pubic hair. So I did a trim of the penis & balls and left the top, it looked silly so the beard trimmer out again, looks fine again.

This post was edited

I normally am smooth, I have been lazy the last month or two but will be back to bald in a day or two ready for some warmer weather

This post was edited

That annoying pull of the elastic from my underwear on my pubes surprised me so the trimmer has been through, needed to trim the winter & spring growth, for safety reasons of course. Feels much better.

This post was edited

I am naturally a hairy guy, so shaving my entire body is not practical as it would take too long and since I am single shaving my back would be next to impossible.

This post was edited