RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

Dr's. appointment on 10/12, got home about 5pm, immediately undressed and have been nude since. I'll update this thread when I have to don the dreaded ugly clothes again. Naked by desire, dressed by political correctness.

This post was edited

The longest I've been nude was on a Friday afternoon when I pitched my tent at the nudist resort until sunday afternoon when iI had to leave. At home I am nude quite a bit more now that one of my sons and his live in girlfriend have moved out to college. But i still have to walk the dogs in the evening and yoga and line dancing 2 days a week each so can't be nude all the time. But i am when I can.

This post was edited

I was able to spend just about the entire day nude yesterday. I was only dressed for a total of 3 hours and a half. It was so comfortable and relaxing. If it hadnt been for a trip to Walmart it would have been the entire day. I would have done that nude too if it was legal.

This post was edited

I was able to spend just about the entire day nude yesterday. I was only dressed for a total of 3 hours and a half. It was so comfortable and relaxing. If it hadnt been for a trip to Walmart it would have been the entire day. I would have done that nude too if it was legal.

Next time before you are going to have a chance for an extended nudity period, make sure to get all your errands run and stock up on whatever essentials you think you may need, so as not to have a reason to get dressed to go get them. Then maybe you ill be able to surpass the 24 hour mark. It's something to shoot for.

This post was edited

Passed 24 hours a while ago. Tried for 48 last year but only got around 40 because my wife's friend stopped in.
Aiming for 60 or so ( 2 full days and 3 nights) this summer.
Probably won't go beyond that because I would be limited to my house and back yard.
Visiting a clothing optional resort is not an option because my wife would not go and I would not want to go without her.

This post was edited

I managed all day yesterday, which I suppose means I managed 37 hours in total. Not a bad result. Another good result was managing 3 naked drives within a 24 hour period over Friday / Saturday too

This post was edited

7 days, several times. Getting ready to do a week in the Everglades next week.

This post was edited

I'm retiring on May 31st and plan on attempting to go for at least a week nude 24/7. It won't be hard at home, as I do most of the outdoor chores nude anyway. I plan a couple trips to my local resort, about an hour away from home. I usually make the drive both ways door to door butt naked with the top down.

I know people drive convertibles nude, but I wouldn't be comfortable doing so.

This post was edited

I'm retiring on May 31st and plan on attempting to go for at least a week nude 24/7. It won't be hard at home, as I do most of the outdoor chores nude anyway. I plan a couple trips to my local resort, about an hour away from home. I usually make the drive both ways door to door butt naked with the top down.

Do you think your wife will do most of the shopping and other errands, allowing you to be nude for longer periods of time?

This post was edited

My best is 13 days on holiday at Euronat in France a few years ago and I am hoping to better that by one day this year (if the weather holds out).

This post was edited