naked in the hills

Hi folks, I am new to this group. I find being naked in the hills a very liberating and spiritual experience. I love the feeling of being naked in the wide open moors and feeling the sun and wind on my body.

This topic was edited
RE:naked in the hills

Hi Paul

Could not agree with more, feels great to be on the Moors and naked.
Wide open spaces, lovely views and the sun on your naked skin ( hopefully)

This post was edited

Hi Paul

Could not agree with more, feels great to be on the Moors and naked.
Wide open spaces, lovely views and the sun on your naked skin ( hopefully)

This post was edited

Absolutely! There's just so little opportunity to enjoy that experience any more round here.

This post was edited

Welcome to our group Paul! Where were your outdoor pics taken?

This post was edited

I agree it is great to hike naked on the moors - or the Dales or the countryside generally. It's good to be far from the madding crowd, amongst nature and natural scenery with the sun and light wind on my bare skin. Earlier this week I was out on the moors with some other hikers. It had got too cold for fully nude hiking.

This post was edited

Thanks Dave. The outdoor photos I have posted here were taken in the hills above where I live in the North part of the Dark Peak. I go walking up there all year round, not always naked (OK I am a wimp!), but it is such a great place, it within a whisker of being caught by the fires up there this year.

This post was edited

It's a wonderful feeling to be outdoors (better when the weather's warm) feeling the wind and the elements against your body. The feeling of liberation. Of being unencumbered. The stress and daily worries just fall away. To be on a hillside or in a forest, naked, with eyes closed listening to the sound of the wind through the leaves, or rustling in the grass. I really feel one with my surroundings, as the wind sweeps around my naked body too. The feeling of grass under my bare feet. And to stand naked looking over a beautiful landscape - hill, valley, beach or lake. The best things in life truly are free.

This post was edited

I can imagine what you were feeling Paul, with the sun and the breeze on your skin, soaking it up into your mind. Thanks for your photos!

This post was edited

A wonderful description Harold; I couldn't have put it better myself!

This post was edited

Yes, It is a sense of freedom that is unequaled in my opinion. Every chance I get I am naked outdoors. A friend and I just did 10 days tent camping in our northern forests. We took several walks through the forests.. Refreshing! To feel the sun on your body, the breeze tugging at your body. It made me feel very much alive. It felt very confining when we had to dress or because the early mornings were very cold, several layers of clothes.

This post was edited