RE: Most embarrassing Nude moments

That's the trouble with precum - everyone else sees it first. I was having my body painted. The lady hadn't started the snake (see pic below) when her husband passed me a tissue and suggested I dab away the precum.

This post was edited

I don't know if embarrassing is the right word, but it was weird.
While I was still in High School (16 years old), I woke suddenly In the middle of the night. My bedroom window faced the front yard, and I looked out and didn't see anything, but wondered what had awakened me. So I got out of bed, and went outside to look around the front yard. I didn't see anything at first, but walks out to the street, when a car pulled out from a cross street a couple of blocks away. A police car.
I scurried fats into the house, but he caught some sort of glimpse of me, so he pulled his car in front of our house a couple of seconds later and started looking around with a flashlight. I was worried he would ring the doorbell, so went to the kitchen window that looked out front and asked if something was wrong. He asked if I had been out front, and hen I said yes he asked that I step out to talk to him.
It was quite odd walking out to our front porch in the nude, but I told my story of waking up to a sound I could not identify, and looking around to see whether anything odd was going on. He was especially interested i whether I had seen anyone, because they were looking for someone who had vandalized the High School that was a few blocks away. He actually thanked me for my help and did not comment on the fact that I was nude through our short conversation.

This post was edited

Your story reminded me of my almost nude encounter with law enforcement. Years ago I had a dog and the first thing I would dowhen I go up in the morning would be streak out with the dog and put her on her run in the side yard. One morning just as I wasready to head out the door I looked out to see headlights in the driveway. Not knowing who it was in my rural settingI slipped on shorts and took the dog out to investigate. It was a deputy sheriff and he asked me if I knew so and so. The namedid not ring a bell, but he was holding some paperwork and I noticed the address on it. It was the next house south of ( about 1/5 mile) I knew the guy who lived there but this was a woman's name which must have been his GF. The cop thanked meand left. If he had come 10 secs later his headlights would have lit up my naked ass in the predawn darkness of my side yard.Once I thought about it I realized that the paperwork was a warrant he was trying to serve. A couple of weeks later I sawthat neighbor at the county fair. I did not have the nerve to ask him if they had had an early morning visitor

This post was edited

Not embarrassing to me, but my wife claims she and the nurse were...
Following a cystoscope to remove kidney stones, I called for a urinal, sine I was not to get up until the epidural completely wore off. After 15 minutes and again another 15 minutes we rang the nurse. Finally after about 50 minutes she comes in, I request the urinal rather abruptly. She looks at me, turns leaves and return after a couple of minutes with the urinal. She asks if I need anything else as she turns I flip the sheet off and load up to pee. She stand there mouth open and says oh and leaves.
Out comes blood and fluids from the procedure as well as urine. When she returns she looked at me and said she wasn't expecting me to be so open. My response was... When you've had as many stones remove as I have, there nothing left to be shy about. I had a male nurse after the next few minutes passed.

This post was edited

My wife and I were only maried little over a year and we went for a weekend get away , had a great time took a bunch of photos ,my wife took them to get developed and she had her mother with her . My wife shared looking at the photo with her mother , my wife asked how she liked and she said they were nice but you might want to take some of the one of the room you stayed in out ,my wife went back throught them and saw you could see me in a bunch wear I stood next to her infront of a mirror you could see my reflexion and I was nude , latter that day I saw my mother inlaw she said it looks like we had a god time liked all the photo even the room and when was she going tobe a grandmother

This post was edited
RE:Most embarrassing Nude moments

Does it count if the embarrasment doesn't arise until later?

An aquaintance wanted to practice photographing a nude model, and I volunteered. When I had arrived at his place, undressed and he had taken a few photos, he suggested that we go outside. I can't really say why I said yes, but his balcony faced his garden, so it seemed safe. After I had posed for a few photos outside, a woman suddenly appeared in the garden not far from me. "She's used to it", he claimed. I turned out that it was not really his garden after all, several of the nearby houses could access it. For some reason, I just took his word for it and stayed put, not even making a move to cover anything. It was probably the fact that he kept his cool that also made me feel so cool.

I think it was just after the photo shoot was over that I realised that I had just been standing naked in front of a stranger in what was technically her garden, and that embarrassment would perhaps have been in order...

(Before anyone suggests that this was also technically illegal; it's not. In Norway, it's not illegal to be naked in a non-sexual manner.)

This post was edited

I'd been admitted to hospital after drowning myself at a Spanish nude resort. So I was completely naked and had no clothes with me. The medics in Intensive Care were excellent. They were happy with my nudity, indeed it provided easier access for all the pipes and wires that were attached to me - including a permanently attached catheter in my penis to drain my bladder. They also spoke good English - essential as I have no Spanish.

The embarrassment was when I hade mostly recovered and was moved to the medical ward. They gave me a hospital gown, the sort which opens down the back as I still had absolutely no clothes. When ringing the emergency bell in the medical ward the response was for the staff to use the public address system to ask what was the matter, in Spanish. There was no problem lifting the gown for the nurse to give the daily injection in my stomach. Nether I nor she minded the full exposure of my genitals. Then they told me to have a shower and change the gown. So I went to the shower and somehow undid the back of the gown. But I couldn't get the drip bag through the sleeve. That wasn't a problem. I showered with my arm, the drip, its bag and the stand outside the shower. The problem arose when I tried to change the gown for the clean one. I just couldn't. I knew it was pointless ringing the emergency bell. So I had to walk the full length of the ward to the nurses station.

There I was fully naked Pushing the drip stand with one hand and carrying the penis catheter bag in the other with the gown hanging off one arm and trailing on the floor. Try to picture it. It took a little effort to get the nurses to understand my problem. Then they disconnected the drip (it took two hands) , removed the old gown and put on the clean one there in the middle of the ward. My clothes, and phone, arrived a few days later.

This post was edited

I just remembered another two.

I was wearing a heavy, metal cock ring under my mini kilt in a bar on a hot day in Rhodes. I heard this clatter as My cock ring fell off and hit the floor. It did draw everyone's attention and then sat there glinting in the sun. I quickly bent down to pick it up. Was that a good move in a very short kilt with no underwear? Everyone got a good view of my privates as I bent over.

On another occasion my hostess painted a snake on me. You can guess where the snake's head was. She was just adding detail to the snakes head (and holding it steady as she did) when her husband noticed a string of precum hanging out of the snake's mouth. He handed me a tissue.

This post was edited

I came close last Saturday but thankfully stopped myself.

My normal course of action when I come home dirty is to strip off as I walk past the laundry basket. Actually even if I'm not dirty, my normal course of action is to strip off as I pass the laundry basket :)

Last Saturday I didn't do this as my in-laws were there. Mar asked for my clothes so that she could put a load in the washer, so I simply started removing my clothes. Thankfully I remembered before going too far.

The know I'm a nudist but they have made it perfectly clear that they do not approve

This post was edited

Okay. I'll bite. LOL

So I was a young, dumb, naive (still a virgin, for crying out loud!), single Sailor, attending training in San Diego. 1975. I heard about this place where people got [GASP!!] nekkid, of all things! Black's Beach, of course, as we all know.

So, this southwestern Missourian yokel takes the city bus all the way to the far north, and finally finds the trail down to this place of hedonistic debauchery and mayhem. (Of course that was what I was going to see--I had been forewarned of such things by my independent Baptist pastors!)

I finally worked up the nerve to undress, and marveled at how the earth didn't open up and swallow me, or the Pacific suddenly didn't wash me out to sea by a tsunami. And I realized this was a pleasant thing to do! Met some nice people of all ages, shapes, sizes, colors. I still have the pleasant memory of an elderly Black gentlemen on the other side of the net during beach volleyball.

I met a kind, lovely Naval officer's wife who invited me and several others to their home the next weekend (when hubby would be ashore--but I wasn't able to make it), and so forth.

But it was when she arose to leave, and pulled her jeans on, tucking her bush in (so it wouldn't get caught in the zipper--who would ever go somewhere commando?! My naivete kicking in), when suddenly: SPROINNNG!! Yes, I was mortified.

Fortunately (or perhaps that is UNfortunately), I need not worry about that "problem" any more.

This post was edited