Best part

What is the best part of being retired do you love the most?

This topic was edited
RE:Best part

I like not having to set the alarm every night. I also like the fact I don't have to get dressed everyday either.

This post was edited

Every thing is good about being retired except for our pension.

This post was edited

The Freedom of being naked at home, on the lanai and in the pool, year round, since moving from Upstate NY to Florida.... Especially meeting and making new and nude friends, at fairly close to us, Nudist Resorts. New Years Eve weekend at Paradise Lakes was awesome !

This post was edited

there's the story that an english journalist interviewing general and mme. de gaulle asked what they were looking forward to in retirement.

mme. de gaulle replied: "a penis."

gen. de gaulle quickly added, "my dear, the english pronounce it 'appiness."

This post was edited

Retired from Navy, then had to get a real job to make ends meet. Bounced aroundmenial job to job about ten years. Started driving big trucks and did that for another ten years. Medically retired from driving in 2007. Best thing about retiring initially was getting a regular sleep schedule, and not waking up in a truck. No more fighting receivers to get unloaded, or hassling with dispatchers over legal hours of operation and getting to the receiver on time.

The best part of being retired for me now is being able make my own schedule and live in glorious nudity on my little piece of earth. Picked my mantra from my visit to Jamaica, "No Worries".

This post was edited

Getting out of bed when I like and not having to get dressed when I do. Deciding what I'll do and when - whilst being paid regardless. Freedom to take many nude holidays each year.

This post was edited

Getting up naked no rush to get dressed

This post was edited