RE:Pee shy?

Hi Elizabeth,
Interesting experience. That was smart telling him you were only 16. You were in a very vulnerable position. Those old rustic camps with outhouses can be confusing. I've had a couple more embarrassing experiences in the outhouse I mentioned in the earlier posting. I'll get around to posting them soon. Tom

This post was edited

When I was young - like all the way up to college and perhaps a bit beyond - I was terribly pee shy. At events like ball games where your chance of getting at a stall is slim and will take forever, as urinal after urinal spot opens up before you, it was absolute agony. Guys would look at me like "well? are you gonna pee or what?, and I would feel obligated and step up and go through the motions, which only made the pain of having to go worse. In truth, I was so pee shy then that in crowded environments like that it was possible that I would be unable to pee even in a stall - even while the need to go brought crippling pain.

And then somehow, and I know not how or even exactly when, it stopped. I am now no longer a bit pee shy, and could take a giant 10 minute leak right in front of the Pope while smiling and making direct eye contact the whole time.

Like I said, it is a mystery to me how it ceased to be a problem, but I am ever so thankful that it has. Being able to just whip it out and take a piss pretty much anytime, anywhere is one of the things that make being a guy great. Not as much as the not getting pregnant thing, but still.

This post was edited

Yep. Weird huh.

Walk around naked infront of every human being with no issue; but time to take a pee and the waterworks shut down.
WTH

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Here's a question that I thought you might answer.
if you're already nude why do you need to have a bathroom?

I have been at a couple of events and being nude already, people go to a separate room to piss. I don't understand why you can't just piss outside if you're already nude anyway. I thought bathrooms were used to hide your body from others to go. The only thing that could be the reason would be for sanitary reasons. But if he already mentioned earlier that he used the bushes while clothed then why can't you use them while nude?

Just wondering cuz I am so new to this.

This post was edited

Here's a question that I thought you might answer.if you're already nude why do you need to have a bathroom?I have been at a couple of events and being nude already, people go to a separate room to piss. I don't understand why you can't just piss outside if you're already nude anyway. I thought bathrooms were used to hide your body from others to go. The only thing that could be the reason would be for sanitary reasons. But if he already mentioned earlier that he used the bushes while clothed then why can't you use them while nude?Just wondering cuz I am so new to this.

Where would you pee? Where people walk? Where they place their towel when they want to sit? Where the children run and play? Where?

This post was edited

I was in the Army in 68' and they took care of that problem.No stalls just long line of toilet.

This post was edited

When we first got married my wife asked if she could watch me pee

This post was edited

When we first got married my wife asked if she could watch me pee

Did you let her watch? How Often? Did she enjoy watching you? I did the same thing with Sam when we were first married. He let me hold "IT" while he peed. I enjoyed watching and directing it.
Annie of samandannie

This post was edited

My wife still watches me not that often but

This post was edited

My wife has sometimes reached in and held it while I go. If I happen to be outside and going she will make circles or shapes to be funny. She likes to sneek in behind me at times and rub my butt while I go because she knows it will shut off the flow. Then laugh and go away.
Gotta have fun in life

This post was edited