RE:Are there any nude gyms?

Simple: It's the only kind of workout that can make me stick to it and not get bored!

This post was edited

I have a full home gym. Pros for me are:1. Im nude therefore the most comfortable2. No sweaty clothes to deal with3. Able to see the muscles move4. Moving without restrictions from clothing5. Stay a lot cooler

Mine are basically the same.

This post was edited
RE:Pros of working out nude

For 3-years I lived in Cypress Cove Nudist Resort. And the early-morning workouts were just that much better done in the nude! I need the extra "get-up-and-go". And dressing, etc., was always a negative. But the Nude Workout was something that I actually looked forward to!

It's a great motivator!

This post was edited

I work out nude twice a week at the Club Ft. Lauderdale. Sorry ladies, it is men only. I usually get twice the workout when working out nude, especially if I am being watched. Just looking in the mirrors and seeing every muscle work vs working out clothed just seems to give this old guy a lot more energy.

This post was edited

Seems like it caters to gay men. Would a straight man be out of place there?

This post was edited

It depends on what you consider out of place. You wouldn't be denied entry. The gym is toward the front. You might be the only one working out naked, but the gym isn't the busiest area of the facility anyway. You are in charge of your body. Most other areas of the facility have a sensual to frankly sexual vibe.

I've worked out naked a number of times, in both mixed and men only settings. It's nice but not all that for me. I try to be careful to place my towel on benches and it can be tedious. I'm not inclined to constantly view my body, I just get self conscious. I prefer nude yoga, treadmill, etc. Nevertheless, I'll probably take a nude workout or two at Club Fort Lauderdale next week "just because I can."

This post was edited

While it is a gay club, a straight guy could work out there as long as he is ok with being watched since no sexual activity is allowed on the gym floor. The sauna and steam room are a different story. The pool area is fairly mellow and as long as a straight guy wasn't a total homophobe he would be fine.

This post was edited

Seems like it caters to gay men. Would a straight man be out of place there?While it is a gay club, a straight guy could work out there as long as he is ok with being watched since no sexual activity is allowed on the gym floor. The sauna and steam room are a different story. The pool area is fairly mellow and as long as a straight guy wasn't a total homophobe he would be fine.

Since I am in my 60's, overweight and under endowed, I doubt if anyone would be interested in watching.

This post was edited

Agree

This post was edited

Seems like it caters to gay men. Would a straight man be out of place there?While it is a gay club, a straight guy could work out there as long as he is ok with being watched since no sexual activity is allowed on the gym floor. The sauna and steam room are a different story. The pool area is fairly mellow and as long as a straight guy wasn't a total homophobe he would be fine.Since I am in my 60's, overweight and under endowed, I doubt if anyone would be interested in watching.

Checked the website again and noticed in the gallery that everyone was wearing shorts in the gym and swimsuits in the pool.
Are enough men nude in these areas that someone who is would not be out of place?

This post was edited