Not Naked Unless You're Barefoot

I don't have big feet (size 10 US) but I don't feel naked unless I'm barefoot. I appreciate feet!

This topic was edited
RE:Not Naked Unless You're Barefoot

Exactly!

This post was edited

100% agree. Totally into bare feet!

This post was edited

I couldn't agree more. I hate wearing shoes or socks.

This post was edited

I'll wear shoes whenever I get the opportunity to be nude outside. I never know what I might step on out in the yard since the back half of the property was used as a garbage dump. Pieces of glass come to the surface from time to time. Wearing socks indoors when my feet get cold.

This post was edited

Sorry, but I love just wearing socks on a cold day, especially if the floor isn't carpeted.

This post was edited

Barefoot unless it's for safety reasons..

This post was edited

I feel naked when I am without clothes, head to ankles. Footwear as appropriate. Hiking in the desert, with. Strolling a nude beach, without. Flip-flops in the back yard if I need to keep my feet clean before massage. It all works for me.

This topic has been covered in many threads. There seems to be stride-ent attitudes on this topic :-)

This post was edited

I agree with doneright, just be careful not to step into trouble. Safety is important and is not a option to be taken lightly.

This post was edited

People go crazy when they see you without shoes.
I was hiking barefoot at a CO resort. When someone called out, "Wow! You don't have shoes on!"
I responded, "When my shoes are off, no one notices that I'm not wearing pants."

This post was edited

I don't have big feet (size 10 US) but I don't feel naked unless I'm barefoot. I appreciate feet!
I just do not feel naked unless I am barefoot also.

This post was edited