Like The Quality Improvement

Andy and Dan,
I like what you have done to improve the quality of the photos under AMAZING PHOTOS in the last few months.... I just wish they were on the TN website front screen page. I mean after all, if you wanna show and generate interest in an interesting website like True Nudists why not show interesting and amazing photos, quality photos of nudists and naturist on the opening photo webpage page? Just a suggestion. The TN opening web page is on some sort of random generator and gets a mix of great, good, bad, and whatever photos... Don't know how much pull you have to improve it, but again it's just a suggestion. Keep up the good work. Respectfully nude..1ntrl1

This topic was edited
RE:Like The Quality Improvement

Appreciate the nice words!

There seems to be some question about "Amazing" and what it means here, for this group. I've explained it before but some of those that are being critical of the photos obviously didn't read what I typed or have forgotten what I typed.

THIS IS NOT a group for professional photographers. 99.9% of the photos we see that are of Amazing caliber, on the net, are of models posing nude. Some of those pics in our gallery are similar but they have been posted to give members ideas on how to use lighting, posing, landscaping ... to enhance their otherwise mundane nude pics who's only purpose is to show off their penis. I'm tired of those pics.

Use your imagination. I'm not a pro photographer but I do take my time while trying to get a nice picture of my wife while she's nude or when she's dressed. Why can't others do the same.

...and criticize all you want but contribute. It's not right to criticize and not contribute! ;D

This post was edited

wildo - as soon as seattle gets some decent picture taking weather :)
we went to the opening event for our club last weekend and it snowed.

This post was edited

Appreciate the nice words!There seems to be some question about "Amazing" and what it means here, for this group. I've explained it before but some of those that are being critical of the photos obviously didn't read what I typed or have forgotten what I typed.THIS IS NOT a group for professional photographers. 99.9% of the photos we see that are of Amazing caliber, on the net, are of models posing nude. Some of those pics in our gallery are similar but they have been posted to give members ideas on how to use lighting, posing, landscaping ... to enhance their otherwise mundane nude pics who's only purpose is to show off their penis. I'm tired of those pics.Use your imagination. I'm not a pro photographer but I do take my time while trying to get a nice picture of my wife while she's nude or when she's dressed. Why can't others do the same....and criticize all you want but contribute. It's not right to criticize and not contribute! ;D

Are artistically blended Photoshop type pictures if they are done with creativity and have Wow Factor acceptable? Or is there a forum for creative artists like myself that has Wow Factor as well?? Was not impressed with Artistic Photos group and like the quality and above average photos taken by amateurs like myself with the Wow Factor you have under Amazing Nude Photos. Suggestions welcomed.

This post was edited

Agreed, like the quality improvement of the photos and the group. Well done.

This post was edited

Since I seem to be the only one uploading pics to the group, I appreciate the kind words about the quality of the pics in the group gallery. I'm still waiting for others to upload pics for consideration. All that needs to be done is to look at those we've posted already to give you an idea of the features in photos I am looking for. I think many feel I'm being too critical. To those I say, I don't think you're being critical enough with some of the submissions I've gotten in the past.

This post was edited

Since I seem to be the only one uploading pics to the group, I appreciate the kind words about the quality of the pics in the group gallery. I'm still waiting for others to upload pics for consideration. All that needs to be done is to look at those we've posted already to give you an idea of the features in photos I am looking for. I think many feel I'm being too critical. To those I say, I don't think you're being critical enough with some of the submissions I've gotten in the past.

What group are we talking about? I have a question: When I wanted to post a picture with a comment on a topic, I clicked on the Portrait symbol underneath the word post just above this text box. It says insert an image. How do you do that? Do you have to be a paying member now? I used to be able to drag it into the box from my desktop I thought.

This post was edited

It might be that you have to be a paying member to upload pics to a group. That's too bad they imposed that requirement, if they did.

How many pics can you see in the Awesome Nudists Photos group. It was the Amazing Nudists Photos but I keep trying to find the right word for what the photos need to be to be accepted into the gallery.

This post was edited

It might be that you have to be a paying member to upload pics to a group. That's too bad they imposed that requirement, if they did.How many pics can you see in the Awesome Nudists Photos group. It was the Amazing Nudists Photos but I keep trying to find the right word for what the photos need to be to be accepted into the gallery.

When I try and look up Awesome Nudists Photos Group I don't find anything. When I go to the Gallery at the top I get to see the pics on the first page. The rest are greyed out with a logo over them.

This post was edited

Then it's a paying member feature that affects your ability to see anymore than what you're able to see. I think the reasons behind keeping it that way is so that more people will become paying members, just to see more pictures.

The upside to my groups, is that I usually upload pics to all my groups on a regular basis when I find pictures that depict that particular group theme, so there are usually new pics, even if just the first page or first 6 that you're able to see.

I think you have lots to offer my groups and the site, too bad you're not a paid member to the site but I certainly understand why you may not want to be.

This post was edited