RE:What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

I do if it is a nice hotel or resort. If it is a cheap motel then no. Lol

This post was edited

Drop the bag inside the room. Strip off the clothes. Do a bed sheet check, making sure they are bed bug free and / or the sheets are clean.
Stay naked the whole time I am in my room, Put on mimimal clothing when I go for breakfast or to the pool or workout room. If the hotel has a sauna I do the european thing and strip off and sit on a towel. If asked to put clothes on I pretend not to understand, and watch to see what others end up doing, quite a few end up stripping down because they think it is acceptable(begins the nude around others in the USA process).

When traveling on group travel as a single, I ask if they have a way to avoid a single supplement, most travel copmpany's will partner you with someone and put you intouch with each other. With that done, I ask them do I need to pack sleepwear, I inform them I sleep nude, almost all of them have no problem with them how I sleep. A couple of them have even joind me in my sleeping nude and made the comment that they wished they had been sleeping nude prior to now. I don't stop sleeping naked, be comfortable in your own skin

This post was edited

Once through that door my kit comes off. Have a shower, pamper myself and then enjoy me time. Great to slip between those crisp white sheets naked.

This post was edited

Nude sleeper here for over 40 years. Home and away. Often while traveling I have a random roomie that the tour company has paired me up with. From the first night I openly sleep nude. Am pretty casual about clothes other times you n the room. Some remain modest themselves others get more revealing as the days go by. I just wish the flight attendants were as understanding on those red eye flights.

This post was edited

Its not even a question. Nude!! Period!! When with buddies? Nude. It encourages them to identify why they sleep in a cocoon of clothing. Seeing me free and unencumbered is simply the way I live.

This post was edited

For me its quite simple... if you sleep naked... then you sleep naked where ever you are regardless of anything...

This post was edited

Does it matter where you are, if you are a naturist and usually naked at home, why not in in a Hotel or other places.
Sleep naked everywhere why change something that is natural to you.

This post was edited

Hotels or home, I always sleep nude.

This post was edited

no different than home in a hotel..nude

This post was edited

100% nude. Even if sharing room with work mate.

yup

This post was edited