RE:My experience

Then you drive home in a shirt but no shorts?Why?

My daily commute is a slow journey though a city, and then crawl through two villages.

My shoes and socks come off before leaving work, and the trousers (pants) as soon as it is safe. However, as I still have my shirt on nobody knows and it is totally safe, which means I can relax and enjoy the trip.

In the past I've removed my short but left my pants on, which should be more acceptable but I got lots of funny looks.

I do get to drive naked sometimes, which is so much better than keeping my shirt on, but that's when there's little chance of me being seen.

Having said that I was once stuck on the motorway (3 lane highway) which was closed. Despite being stationary, because the sun was shining, off came the shirt. I then had to crawl with everyone else through the city following the detour in two lane stop-start traffic and never covered up. Nobody noticed because they were all concentrating on getting on their journeys

This post was edited

Then you drive home in a shirt but no shorts?Why?My daily commute is a slow journey though a city, and then crawl through two villages.My shoes and socks come off before leaving work, and the trousers (pants) as soon as it is safe. However, as I still have my shirt on nobody knows and it is totally safe, which means I can relax and enjoy the trip.In the past I've removed my short but left my pants on, which should be more acceptable but I got lots of funny looks.I do get to drive naked sometimes, which is so much better than keeping my shirt on, but that's when there's little chance of me being seen.Having said that I was once stuck on the motorway (3 lane highway) which was closed. Despite being stationary, because the sun was shining, off came the shirt. I then had to crawl with everyone else through the city following the detour in two lane stop-start traffic and never covered up. Nobody noticed because they were all concentrating on getting on their journeys
I usually drive shirtless in warm weather but leave my shorts on. Don;t quite understand why someone would leave a shirt on if he expects to be seen.

This post was edited

I usually drive shirtless in warm weather but leave my shorts on. Don;t quite understand why someone would leave a shirt on if he expects to be seen.

I leave my shirt on *because* I get seen. But, the fact that I've got my shirt on means that nobody realises that I have nothing else on.

The alternative is that I don't get undressed at all which sucks

This post was edited

Now that I am retired I roll out of bed naked and am naked all day unless I need to go out. Best part of retirement!

This post was edited

Love naked hugs the best and enjoy living nude now

This post was edited
My experience; contribution

I had a small van and trailered boat. Going out to sun and float on the river was pretty awesome but lonely. I'd found a very private spot to anchor and get oiled up with sun protection and was very calmly soaking up the warm sunlight when a canoe turned up and nudged me out of that calm contemplation and was introduced to a very young and attractive girl who had managed to get soaked through and tired out having to swim fully dressed and push her canoe for ages as she'd turned over and couldn't get back into her craft. She made no comment about my being nude and oiled from head to foot, nor the fact I was rather firmly erect and saluting as I helped her out of the river and into my boat so she could rest and recover.

She actually asked if she could take her wet clothes off so they could dry out, which was nice. I witnessed a most awkward undressing and wrung the water from each garment she handed to me and laid them out on the deck to dry off fully aware she was stripping everything off and arrived totally nude and was rather breathless and wet for another reason entirely. She didn't ask to use my sunning oil, but clearly had her own ideas of what might happen as a result of her display. I told her she wasn't going to get any action like that, and we had a very interesting chat for about a half hour before she realised she'd lost the paddle to her canoe and asked if I'd take my boat and go downstream to search for it.

We didn't find the paddle, and cruised around for a few hours before her clothes were dry enough to put back on and then she took control of the boat as we headed back to where she'd started from and I put mine back on. Confident that I wasn't some evil type who'd take advantage of her misfortune, she asked if she could venture out with me, in my boat and swim and sunbathe nude as she'd always wanted to be at ease and go exploring without clothes. She was not shy in the least and we subsequently spent many lovely hours sunning nude and taking picnics in the farming fields and surrounding woodland together in happy bliss and most agreeable company.

We didn't attempt any romance or sex, and the fact that she appeared to be somewhere around 15 years of age, but was in fact 26, single and very much great fun and good company, made no difference at all. I'm always slightly annoyed with this business of men complaining about the lack of nudist ladies to chat with etc. Find agreeable female company and tell them your nudist lifestyle, if they want to experience it with you or on their own, it's their choice-knowing your greater character and behaviour toward them if she decides to try it for herself and of course continue to be as enthusiastic as most of us men are living the dream.

This post was edited