Wraps, skirts and kilts

It's all very well freeballing in shorts of pants. There is something passing between your legs that (kind of) covers everything. But a wrap, skirt or kilt are totally open. It's lovely to feel the air on my most private parts (as if anything about me was private!). It's lovely to let them swing freely. It's almost as good as being naked. And sometimes I may as well be naked when the hem is lifted by the wind (or prying hands) or if I bend over, sit or kneel.

This topic was edited
RE:Wraps, skirts and kilts

I enjoy cycling in my lightweight cotton wrap. The video from which this picture was taken can be viewed here.

This post was edited

It's all very well freeballing in shorts of pants. There is something passing between your legs that (kind of) covers everything. But a wrap, skirt or kilt are totally open. It's lovely to feel the air on my most private parts (as if anything about me was private!). It's lovely to let them swing freely. It's almost as good as being naked. And sometimes I may as well be naked when the hem is lifted by the wind (or prying hands) or if I bend over, sit or kneel.

You are in the same league as someone who lived in the Canary Islands and posted on another forum that he rarely wore anything but when he did it was a wrap for a minimal cover up or a kilt when he needed to be more dressed. He claimed he hadn't worn anything between his legs for well over a year!

This post was edited

I enjoy wearing a kilt and having that unbifurcated freedom. In Oct I went to NH with friends for some hiking. I wore my kilt. It just so happened that day it was cold, rainy, and sleeting a bit, but the kilt kept me warm, comfortable and easy access.

This post was edited

I enjoy wearing a kilt and having that unbifurcated freedom. In Oct I went to NH with friends for some hiking. I wore my kilt. It just so happened that day it was cold, rainy, and sleeting a bit, but the kilt kept me warm, comfortable and easy access.

Last November I wore my kilt in -1c with snow and a cool breeze. I was perfectly warm with no problems provided I was looking either up or down hill. If I was looking sideways there was a cool breeze but still not cold. The did originate in the Scottish Highlands after all.

I've also worn my kilts in the middle of summer and always perfectly comfortable with the freedom and breeze keeping things cool.

Warm in the cold, cool in the heat.

I will be in a kilt all of the coming weekend, again with the chances of snow, and I'm looking forward to it.

This post was edited

I had fun in Lanzarote even when I had to be dressed. I only had very short kilts or light cloths worn as togas. The island is famed for its winds which lifted the cloth revealing everything.

I flew out and back in a kilt too, as I have for the last few holidays. There is always someone at the airport who asks what is under my kilt. I show them there is nothing.

This post was edited

There is always someone at the airport who asks what is under my kilt. I show them there is nothing.

This seems to be an accepted thing to ask kilt wearers what they have underneath. It happens all the time.

Funny how nobody eve asks me what I'm wearing under my trousers, even though the answer is exactly the same.

Why is the first question socially acceptable and the second one isn't?

This post was edited

This seems to be an accepted thing to ask kilt wearers what they have underneath.

Very true and I enjoy being asked - it's an excuse to show them the answer. But it would be totally different if we asked a lady what she was wearing under her skirt.

This post was edited