RE:How did being 'not as endowed' make you feel first time at a nudist place?

I'm fairly small soft, but it does grow when needed so as for others seeing me naked and seeing i have a small one - never really bothered me, maybe it did a bit when i was younger and would get giggles when i showered etc but now im fine with it. Does small mean not as good anyway?

This post was edited

I remember being at the swimming pool locker room with a brother or two and a few friends. All of us were pretty much the same size when considering our age differences. Not exactly tiny, but we considered ourselves normal and found a rather unusual sight when a guy in our age group walked into the showers who had enough to hang down. I still don't, and don't care about such trivial things. I'd certainly be more embarrassed by my extra weight than by my smallish penis.

This post was edited

The "endowed" also have problems. The barely concealed looks. The giggles.I had one woman walk up to me, reach out and grab hold and shake it like she was shaking hands and say,"Pleased to meet you" she let go of it and walked away amid laughter from her friends.I laughed and walked on.

I'm not quite as "endowed" as you thomas, but I noticed the looks from both men and women. Sitting by the pool, over a short period of time 3 different women walked by took a good look and said, "Nice dick" and walked on.

This post was edited

All shapes and sizes are welcome. Honestly, though, I felt like I could possibly be judged upon my attributes during our first visit. But the resort we went to for the first time made both of us forget that we weren't wearing clothes. And we forgot quite quickly.

I do think it is a concern of many; comparing themselves to others. Albeit our first visit was late in the season so a lot of retired folk were there but very few younger folk.

Now I honestly more worried about Mr. Happy wanting to make an appearance. But so far, except for one brief time in the pool, luckily that hasn't happened!

This post was edited

It never crossed my mind, I see myself as average, it was all about a new experience of being totally naked around other nudist. Taking in the awesome freedom and having fun was the driving force of getting naked, if was not about my body and I never had anyone make any comments about my endowment. I have been to many nudist gatherings and this is not an issue, nudist just enjoy the nudist lifestyle and accepts everyone as is no mater of their body type.

i agree that i never thought about size when i was nude until once when we went to st martin and took the nude cruise to another island. my wife commented about my larger size compared to the other men on the trip. i know size sometimes "changes" depending on activity (and i am not talking about sex) like running, sitting around eating lunch, getting in and out of cold water, etc. but whatever the size, the only one that has to be happy with mine is my wife.

This post was edited

I am really small when soft and cold.
Being this way when I first went skinny dipping in some cold water I really shrank up and my friends, both guys and girls commented with small laughter about how I had become like a 10 to boy.
It happened ever now and then.
I didn't like it, but it wasn't really terrible.

When I am with new nudists I become slightly self conscious, but I can't believe that as adults anyone would giggle or laugh.
I know it is obvious though

This post was edited

Nobody comments or stares. And I don't think anyone cares, really.

This post was edited