RE:where are all the nudists

It's north of Tucson in Marana, even though it shows a Tucson address. Very nice spot.

This post was edited

I enjoy the beaches the most. Playing nude in the surf is the greatest feeling in the world. Other than that. I enjoy just hanging out with out nudist where ever I can. Its the people that make being a nudist so worth it. Nudist are some of happiest people around. Maybe because it feel so natural. I really enjoy reading all your stories. Its a great way of life!

This post was edited

I enjoy Mira Vista in Az., and Mountain Air in Co.. Both very different in that one, Mountain Air is very rustic and Mira Vista is just the opposite.

This post was edited

naturist naturalist nutrient dense nudist gardening when it's 20C in the sunshine is my ideal occupation. Heading out to do just that. (high of 16 C today) But as the week progresses it's supposed to rise to 27C and actually start feeling too hot for once. (In my vernacular that's a range of 60-80 F) While the gardening itself has many facets to it which do not relate to nude life. The nude part is only the lack of fabric, getting tanned all over, and staying as cool as is possible in a high humidity environment. Take a very dry environment with too much heat and sun, and a loose white robe would be better than nude for cool work. But with high humidity, low evaporative cooling, limiting the movement of air with any bit of fabric is a detriment to cooling. And then it's real easy to get too hot. Which makes cool water close by very necessary. And then the lack of fabric makes it easy to get wet without soggy fabric. Synthetic mesh shorts minimizes the soggy nature and lets air pass through. So if someone was scared to be nude for some nonsense reason, (or just to pacify the public who have nonsense reasoning on the subject) It's not much difference.

This post was edited

With limited exposure to resorts, I like Laguna del Sol and Glen Eden.

This post was edited

I see your point, however I believe the reason for the games is to encourage interaction between members. Not a large commitment, just a quick or clever post to get people to interact.

For me the biggest problem of the site is that it is world wide. I have trouble finding those that are nearer to me that I might have more to interact with about.

This post was edited

The only resorts that I have been to is Glen Eden (just south of Corona, CA, been here a handful of times) and De Anza Springs (farther south in Imperial County, went here once and did the walk through).

This post was edited

the latest post I see here tonight is about playing games, surely we can post about something about naturalism

Well, if you want some discussion of naturalism, perhaps you'd like to join a website for naturalists. Among us naturists, there are no doubt some naturalists. THIS naturist is a library techie, a sometime musician, and a part time nude art model. Naturalism is an interest of mine, but this naturist can't really profess to be a naturalist.

This post was edited

Foam

Roam.

This post was edited

the latest post I see here tonight is about playing games, surely we can post about something about naturalismWell, if you want some discussion of naturalism, perhaps you'd like to join a website for naturalists. Among us naturists, there are no doubt some naturalists. THIS naturist is a library techie, a sometime musician, and a part time nude art model. Naturalism is an interest of mine, but this naturist can't really profess to be a naturalist.

Do you practice and or perform nude?

This post was edited