RE:"Image Failed to Load"

Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem.

This post was edited

Yes, True Swingers is having the same issue. Please click on the "Report a Bug" just to the right of the True Nudists, and True Swingers logo, top of page. Hopefully the more that report, the faster the site will be repaired. Poor service especially to the sites paying customers

This post was edited

I have the same issue since 4-5 days. I reported it. let's see how they react and correct this

This post was edited

It's been doing that to me as well. Not sure who is paying attention to the bug reports though.

This post was edited

No working
Ya han pasado varios das y nada!!!
I reported a bug in section: report a bug, but I think we are alone!!!

This post was edited

It appears the web may be having issues...I have sporadic trouble with a few different things at times. We'll get there.

This post was edited

When is this going to be fixed?

This post was edited

Just adding to the fray to say Same Here! Both TN and TS are doing it. I used to pay for premium back in the day, and was seriously considering it again for here and possibly TS as well. Now it makes me leery!

This post was edited

Hey TN Admin........what up with the "bug"? Sure would be nice to have an answer.

This post was edited

I have found the following profile of one of the Moderators of TN and have emailed him. No reply but maybe encourage others to send messages as well.

https://www.truenudists.com/user/teamtrue1/

This post was edited