Snowdonia

Just wondering if anyone else has skinny-dipped in the lakes surrounding Snowdon? I walk there quite a lot and cant help myself sometimes.

This topic was edited
RE:Snowdonia

I went to Snowdonia when I was at school and on the way down the guys and girls got to walk in with no boots and socks and I still remember thinking bloody hell its cold and that was 40 years ago!

This post was edited

Hi Jayne
Yeh I have a few years ago , in the lake behind Harlech, Lovely fine short grassy decent into the water no mud or boulders. But a bit cold until you get used to it.
I think it might have been Hafod -y-lynn but not sure . It was up the narrowest lane ever, with a few waterfalls on the way which you couldn't get in.
I'm not sure i'd find it again.
Do you go naked back packing then? LOL

This post was edited

Didn't Kate humble do some program about nude swimming in or around snowdonia think if you look it up on YouTube you might get a few clips .
Love to find them but be bloody cold this time of year or full of snow and ice lol .

Take care
:)

This post was edited

I live in Snowdonia,plenty of lakes and river to go skinny dipping here,haven't been for a while now,weather not been that good

This post was edited

Why not join the UK Skinny Dippers group on Facebook - some of them go skinny-dipping in Snowdonia.

This post was edited