I love shaved bodies

I love shaved bodies. I use to shave all my body every day in the shower after shaving my face. I will appreciate your opinion about this and also about my pictures.

This topic was edited
RE:I love shaved bodies

You missed a big spot right on top. Your not completely shaved until that comes off too.

This post was edited

I get parts of me waxed-- Stay slick much longer and am much smoother...Not one inch of my body my waxing gal has not seen (and I'm a gay guy) My favorite thing? My ass crack--- very hygienic to be slick there.....

This post was edited

Love the smooth look. I get waxed from the neck down - love the smooth feel

This post was edited

Love the smooth look. I get waxed from the neck down - love the smooth feel

This post was edited

I love going smooth below for the summer.

This post was edited

same here, always got hat extra step for summer!

This post was edited

I enjoy being smooth really not much up keep

This post was edited

I've been shaving since 1982. Always shave in the shower. No turning back.

This post was edited

I'm naturally very hairy as you can see from early pics in the Fury Nudists group. Initially I shaved everything from the neck down. Then, for a few years, I had a full body wax before each holiday - about 8 a year. The lady was very meticulous with the wax taking 2 1/2 hours and the intimate waxing for the last hour. I enjoyed the attention despite the pain. And the smooth, hairless feeling afterwards was awesome - both in looks and feel. But I realised that I could afford another nude holiday with what I had spent on waxings.

So now I shave from the neck down throughout the summer (arms and legs are left hairy for warmth over the winter). I do love the look and feel of a hairless body - both my own and others.

This post was edited

I have minimal body hair naturally and used to get waxed monthly below to match. I lately have been using VEET instead due to current finances.

This post was edited