Two for one

I had noticed that men with small penises often have big balls - and ones with big penises have smaller balls.

This topic was edited
RE:Two for one

Not the case here I am small in both areas.. The man upstairs decided to double deprive me...!!!!

This post was edited

Doug, to my eye you dont appear to be deprived, you look right-sized for 6, 220 lbs. Great pics.

This post was edited

You may be onto something, Olly.

This post was edited

That is something I've notice in any nude situation, big cock small balls and small cock with big balls. Granted there are exception to that situation but it's a good part of the male population.

This post was edited

Yes I was not blessed with either myself. But in the grand scheme , I really dont care. That was my biggest fear of becoming a nudist. But now I really dont care and love the freedom of not wearing cloths whenever I can. It is what a person has inside that has real relavance. I dont judge anybody and if somebody judges me that is their problem. Live life and dont fret over what others think.

This post was edited

Colsbear62. Thanks for the vote of confidence but anyone can tell me that Im hung like a horse but my head and shame all my life has got me F~~~KED UP...!!!

This post was edited

Doug, shame is a powerful thing. I know from experience. Keep striving, its possible to quiet the shame a bit.

This post was edited

Why just "quiet the shame"? I feel we need to be proactive and reverse the shame.

This post was edited

my ball sack is definately bigger than my penis , i have spent time tugging - stretching it for years. i think donkey balls -low hangers are hot.

This post was edited

I'm small on both counts and I am okay with that now. In most of the art that I've seen from the masters that paint, draw or sculpt they are on the smaller size. Statue of David for example and all those paintings I saw when I was in Florence, Italy a few years ago.

This post was edited