RE:What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

100% nude in hotel room always..even if room mate is there..it always wonderful experience

This post was edited

No reason to treat it any different than your own home. If there's concern about housekeeping walking in, make sure your security latch is in place.

This post was edited

No reason to treat it any different than your own home. If there's concern about housekeeping walking in, make sure your security latch is in place.

I usually mention it to the desk and say if the staff are concerned to text me to be out, otherwise, I am not worried about being seen, one valet told me how much he loved it and said he was sorry but no sex and I said none expected I am just glad you are enjoying it, and tipped him well.

This post was edited

I sleep nude both at home and in hotel. That's the only way I can get a good night sleep.

This post was edited

On the few occasions that I've slept at a hotel, I've always slept the same way I do at home: naked. When I stayed at an extended-stay hotel a few years ago, I would spend my time in the room naked whenever I could.

This post was edited

I sleep nude both at home and in hotel. That's the only way I can get a good night sleep.Totally agree. On the very odd occasions I have had to sleep in shorts, I have had bad nights sleep.

I certainly prefer sleep nude and almost always do.
However, when I have to sleep in shorts, I can still sleep.
If for any reason I have to wear anything above my waist or below my knees, I can't sleep at all.

This post was edited

I always sleep nude in hotels. I am in hotels 4 or 5 weeks a year, so it's normal for me to sleep nude there too.

This post was edited

I always sleep nude wherever I am. At home, friends, relatives, hotel..... strip as soon as I get into the room and stay that way.. had several room shares and I tell them I sleep naked and go back and forth to the bathroom naked.. never had any compliments several even joined me. A few different guy were like are you shitting me? I said NO... they said thank God so do I now I don't have to wear this fing underwear

This post was edited

We always sleep naked in hotel rooms, just like home. Sometimes it's fun to get room service and answer the door naturally.

This post was edited

had the workmate ever known of this

This post was edited