I wish

I wish I had been left intact. I have a friend that did a stretching to regain foreskin, using medical tape and a marble. I enjoy a nice uncut piece of meat. You could say I have a fetish for them. Like I have for bbc, ws, bb, cbt, tt,,,.

This topic was edited
RE:I wish

i wonder how many cut guys wonder what they're penis would have looked like if they had been left intact, i'm not mad that i was cut but given the choice i would have been left intact. i have loose skin so i always wonder how mine would have looked.

This post was edited

I'm fine with being cut. Just wish they wouldn't have cut so much of the length off though. HaHa.

When my first son was born my wife wanted to leave it but I thought they would think it was weird that they weren't cut and I was. didn't want to give them an inferior complex (if that's the right word). And honestly I haven't seen that many guys that were uncut.

This post was edited

It really makes no difference to me either. I was circumcised at birth so I know no other way. I am very happy with I have. I do have a loose cut so I can easily pull the skin over the head of my penis and look like I am uncircumcised. Both ways look just great to me and my wife!

This post was edited

[quote, I am not circumcised. I didn't have a say or a choice. My wife loves me and my penis and I really don't care who else does or doesn't.

Try living in Europe where most men are uncut. The ancient Greeks required men to have foreskins. The Olympics were competed naked and exposing the penis head was considered indecent. They needed to cover it while being naked.

Why do you in the US not leave the choice to the boy/man when he is old enough to decide for himself?

This post was edited

I am uncut and my experience has been very different from Andy's. Growing up, nude showers in high school gym, nude around room mates in college, nude around others in the military, in none of those did anyone really even seem to notice. No bullying, no envy, no comments pro or con and no questions about how it felt. I have encountered some curiosity on the part of female sex partners but, again, nothing pro or con, just simple curiosity. The only place that any other males have ever seemed interested is here on TN. I have blocked a couple of guys, who claimed to be straight, in the chat room because they wanted to continually talk about my foreskin and even requested close up webcam views or photos by email. Not at all welcome, really sort of creepy. We are like we are and how we are really has no bearing on anything. Seems to me there are a lot more important things to occupy our time.

This post was edited

I am uncut and my experience has been very different from Andy's. Growing up, nude showers in high school gym, nude around room mates in college, nude around others in the military, in none of those did anyone really even seem to notice. No bullying, no envy, no comments pro or con and no questions about how it felt. I have encountered some curiosity on the part of female sex partners but, again, nothing pro or con, just simple curiosity. The only place that any other males have ever seemed interested is here on TN. I have blocked a couple of guys, who claimed to be straight, in the chat room because they wanted to continually talk about my foreskin and even requested close up webcam views or photos by email. Not at all welcome, really sort of creepy. We are like we are and how we are really has no bearing on anything. Seems to me there are a lot more important things to occupy our time.

You mistake my post to mean these things happened to me! Not the case. I grew up with older uncles that were more like brothers and they were also uncircumcised. Didn't matter to me and they were my mentors and educators on this subject and many others. My post is what I've read, heard, listen to and of others that are/were uncircumcised and sustained these wrongs because of it. ;-)

This post was edited

I am uncut. When I was in school myself and others were ridiculed by others who were cut. Add that to being a smaller endowed male it was very difficult in the showers after gym. Unfortunately this played into other areas of my life until marriage. My wife is fine the way I am. When we had our sons, I thought it best to have our sons all cut to prevent them having to go through what I did. I now wish I hadn't and had left them to make that decision. I think times have changed and don't think that the cut are as dominating as it once was though still the majority.

This post was edited

i wonder how many cut guys wonder what they're penis would have looked like if they had been left intact, i'm not mad that i was cut but given the choice i would have been left intact. i have loose skin so i always wonder how mine would have looked.

I feel the same way, but if you have some loose skin to work with restoring your foreskin is much easier.

This post was edited

It is completely wrong to make rude comments about another man's genitals, or a woman's for that matter. It's very hurtful and entirely unnecessary. I agree it should be a choice made when you are old enough to make it for yourself. but under no pressure or stigma. each of us is beautiful in our own way...and that is my fir belief and view about human bodies. being kind and supportive only helps people be more themselves and shine.

This post was edited

Im cut and pleased with my penis, both in size and appearance.. it has always served me well and provided my partners and me with pleasure. That being said, the only person whose opinion of your penis that matters is you. Its like body size and shape, its yours and nobodys opinion other than yours matters. Im a lot older now and wish I had less belly but I love being naked and enjoy being naked with others. I love being seen naked and often cam on TN chat. Im happy to show you mine and would enjoy seeing yours whether circumcised or not, smooth or natural.

This post was edited