RE:Nude and boners

Waiting for Mow to respond. Personally I find his constant rants irritating at best and sometimes offensive

Irritating? Sometimes. But not at all witty enough to be offensive.

This post was edited

I have read all 10 pages of the comments that the original post generated and yet I still don't not understand what was so offensive with the original question and inquiry from the member of this site ???????? Forgive me if I can not remember who originally answered him, but that post was to the point, polite and insightful, again, what was so terrible with that answer. Anyone ????

This post was edited

LOL very funny. I laughed for a while.

This post was edited

LOL very funny. I laughed for a while.

This post was edited

I am 54 but still get daily morning wood or when going to bed. I go to work so early in the morning that it sometimes happens sitting on the bus. I will hide it with my computer bag and no one notices. In a nude environment I sit facing away from others or wait for it to go away. Don't want to offend anyone.

There should be a ' Like' button on here.

This post was edited

I am 54 but still get daily morning wood or when going to bed. I go to work so early in the morning that it sometimes happens sitting on the bus. I will hide it with my computer bag and no one notices. In a nude environment I sit facing away from others or wait for it to go away. Don't want to offend anyone.There should be a ' Like' button on here.

[LIKE]

This post was edited

have seen it at the gym, we have a hot tub in the change room and have a clear view of the showers, do not worry I have seen many guys getting hard in the shower, it happens

This post was edited

have seen it at the gym, we have a hot tub in the change room and have a clear view of the showers, do not worry I have seen many guys getting hard in the shower, it happens

This post was edited

This may be a touchy subject....but I'm a newbie nudist..and yes Im gay..but i cabt seem from getting an erection around gay or straight men..any advice..

I taught myself to control erections mentally. It takes work, some manual, some social in small groups (learning to be nude platonically and enjoy it), nude touch (again, learning platonic touch), and practice. I don't get more than one unintentional in two or three years at a time now. Getting over the fear is a big part of it.

This post was edited

Nice thread! I usually get my boners in the sauna. Sweaty naked guys. Yes, sometimes get to take care of it. Depends on the group. All takes takes us one to start.

This post was edited