New members and topics killing site

Im not sure whats going on but there seem to be some new people that have joined and are posting a lot of new topics and posts that are sexual or just way off topic of what this site as generally been and is supposed to be. Additional personal attacks on some long time respected members are showing up much more . I noticed many people seem to have gone quiet and Im much less interested in participating in the current environment.

This site is supposed to be about nudism, places to go, meeting others, friendly discussion about enjoying the nudist lifestyle and things we do like gardening; painting, silly events, or even learning that nudism is essentially the same as textile life just without clothes. This is nowhere near an exhaustive list but in general its about sharing life not sex etc. The site owners have made it very clear the intentions of this site and the fact that there is a trueswinger site meant for swingers and sexual topics.

I dont have issues with new topics and ideas but I do with personal attacks and trying to quickly remake the site to fit your own agenda. I hope teamtrue is noticing the flags and change in the site and reacts. If they dont thats their prerogative but in the mean time I will be watching and if this site continues down the path that started in the last few months I will be dropping off.

This topic was edited
RE:New members and topics killing site

Im not sure whats going on but there seem to be some new people that have joined and are posting a lot of new topics and posts that are sexual or just way off topic of what this site as generally been and is supposed to be. Additional personal attacks on some long time respected members are showing up much more . I noticed many people seem to have gone quiet and Im much less interested in participating in the current environment.This site is supposed to be about nudism, places to go, meeting others, friendly discussion about enjoying the nudist lifestyle and things we do like gardening; painting, silly events, or even learning that nudism is essentially the same as textile life just without clothes. This is nowhere near an exhaustive list but in general its about sharing life not sex etc. The site owners have made it very clear the intentions of this site and the fact that there is a trueswinger site meant for swingers and sexual topics.I dont have issues with new topics and ideas but I do with personal attacks and trying to quickly remake the site to fit your own agenda. I hope teamtrue is noticing the flags and change in the site and reacts. If they dont thats their prerogative but in the mean time I will be watching and if this site continues down the path that started in the last few months I will be dropping off.

Ditto

This post was edited

Im not sure whats going on but there seem to be some new people that have joined and are posting a lot of new topics and posts that are sexual or just way off topic of what this site as generally been and is supposed to be. Additional personal attacks on some long time respected members are showing up much more . I noticed many people seem to have gone quiet and Im much less interested in participating in the current environment.This site is supposed to be about nudism, places to go, meeting others, friendly discussion about enjoying the nudist lifestyle and things we do like gardening; painting, silly events, or even learning that nudism is essentially the same as textile life just without clothes. This is nowhere near an exhaustive list but in general its about sharing life not sex etc. The site owners have made it very clear the intentions of this site and the fact that there is a trueswinger site meant for swingers and sexual topics.I dont have issues with new topics and ideas but I do with personal attacks and trying to quickly remake the site to fit your own agenda. I hope teamtrue is noticing the flags and change in the site and reacts. If they dont thats their prerogative but in the mean time I will be watching and if this site continues down the path that started in the last few months I will be dropping off.

{LIKE Post #1}

Care to name the new comer? I just ignore the P.I.T.A. hoping he well go away.

This post was edited

The sad part to this is that this is becoming the new fad on all forums anymore. People there for only their own gratification to mimic others, question everything they read and judge it. They have nothing constructive to say regarding the thread. They have no interest in the topic other then to put others down. I think they small and hidden in the world so by doing so they they can feel better.

This post was edited

There does seem to be an effort by some to take things in a more sexual direction and deride or dimiss the true nudists here. This is always how it goes they want to dimiss the nonsexual aspect of nudism and remake it to fit their agenda.
I am floored by some of the overtly sexual comments hius are posting to women's profiles.
Good on you for calling it out as you see it.

This post was edited

That's terrible news to read first thing in the morning , is there a specific new member that is upsetting your status quo ?Can you be more specific , are they being propagandist or spreading falsehoods and assumptions based in obsessive " lifestyle " choices ? Like driving in the nude in the Texile world ? That is illegal , and in normal society online or in the real world it shows lack of character for letting a "lifestlye" choice help you make a bad choice.I would second your motion as a Certifed -verified Real married paid couple member that this needs to stop ! I don't want " those kind of people " in my online nude community either. Your heroic for bringing this to the webmasters attention and general memberships as well. Thank you .NormStatus quo defined as ; the existing state of affairs, especially regarding social or political issues."they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo"

I have created topics when I cant find one that is already on topic which is rare when you look at how many topics are already on the site. Due to personal changes in our life I have not been posting as much as I used to. I think there is an issue with the site because yes, it is currently showing me as a textile though I have been a super nudist for a long time and despite your claim it is also showing you as a textile.

As for you comment about driving nude being illegal thats a generalization and your opinion but just that. Generalizations and saying it shows a lack of character or is a bad choice drives me crazy. Thats your opinion which you are entitled to but dont state it as fact. Its not the case that driving nude is illegal everywhere. I have done it only a few times mostly because weve had serious accidents in the past that were not our fault and I would not want to end up dealing with or being found after an accident in a state of undress. I have spoken with a number of officers some that we know personally and they have said it is not illegal here. In California indecency is defined in the law as nude AND lewd. Doesnt mean you still wouldnt want to be careful in case you run into someone that think you are disturbing the peace or something , doesnt know the law or claims you were doing something inappropriate.

I will just be straight, one of the new users that is bugging by creating a whole bunch of new threads and also an attack is you. Are you the only one? Absolutely not.. Have you posted anything sexual? Not as I recall so please dont take this as an attack, just take this (or leave it) as my opinion that Id prefer you tone it down a bit and stop creating so many new threads.

This post was edited

That's terrible news to read first thing in the morning , is there a specific new member that is upsetting your status quo ?Can you be more specific , are they being propagandist or spreading falsehoods and assumptions based in obsessive " lifestyle " choices ? Like driving in the nude in the Texile world ? That is illegal , and in normal society online or in the real world it shows lack of character for letting a "lifestlye" choice help you make a bad choice.I would second your motion as a Certifed -verified Real married paid couple member that this needs to stop ! I don't want " those kind of people " in my online nude community either. Your heroic for bringing this to the webmasters attention and general memberships as well. Thank you .NormStatus quo defined as ; the existing state of affairs, especially regarding social or political issues."they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo"I have created topics when I cant find one that is already on topic which is rare when you look at how many topics are already on the site. Due to personal changes in our life I have not been posting as much as I used to. I think there is an issue with the site because yes, it is currently showing me as a textile though I have been a super nudist for a long time and despite your claim it is also showing you as a textile.As for you comment about driving nude being illegal thats a generalization and your opinion but just that. Generalizations and saying it shows a lack of character or is a bad choice drives me crazy. Thats your opinion which you are entitled to but dont state it as fact. Its not the case that driving nude is illegal everywhere. I have done it only a few times mostly because weve had serious accidents in the past that were not our fault and I would not want to end up dealing with or being found after an accident in a state of undress. I have spoken with a number of officers some that we know personally and they have said it is not illegal here. In California indecency is defined in the law as nude AND lewd. Doesnt mean you still wouldnt want to be careful in case you run into someone that think you are disturbing the peace or something , doesnt know the law or claims you were doing something inappropriate.I will just be straight, one of the new users that is bugging by creating a whole bunch of new threads and also an attack is you. Are you the only one? Absolutely not.. Have you posted anything sexual? Not as I recall so please dont take this as an attack, just take this (or leave it) as my opinion that Id prefer you tone it down a bit and stop creating so many new threads.

[LIKE Post #8]

This post was edited

You do have a valet point about thread clutter , I will make it a point to clean up and delete any threads I created with no traction in a shorter period of time from now on.Norm

I posted this reply, on one of your other Stupid Posts!
Let me guess, the name that you sign off with "Norm"......has absolutely nothing at all to do, with you being anywhere close to being NORM AL?
Here is an idea for you "Norm"......how about Deleting your Posts.... and then......follow that up with Deleting "Yourself", from this site.
The following reply, could be attached to each and everyone of your Posts.....so please do....have a read.

I have to seriously ask you "Norm".....Do have a Frigging Screw Loose?
WHY?......would you ever care about any of this?
WHY?.....do you feel the need, to act as some kind of"One Man" Censorship Board, for this "Community" that you keep talking about?
WHAT Community? lol
Have you noticed?.....That not many people reply to your really weird posts?
You have been on this site for just a matter of a month or two....and you act as if, you are some type of authority on how a Nudists should be and act....to the point, that you have been called out.....by some very Mellow members, who wouldn't normally say Boo.....to anyone.
Do you really think....that anyone on here....gives a Flying F#@K as to what you or us or anyone else has to say, about anything on here???
You were picking on Andy earlier on, yet.....WHO are YOU?......to be saying Squat to anyone......being that you have just appeared out of the Blue, onto this site?
How about sitting back......Shutting the F@#K UP for once.....and Pay your Dues, for the next year or Two....and then.....you might be able to Yap Off about some of your "Wing Nut" topics.
Never ever thought, that I would ever want to come to the Defence of Andy ( of All People) LOL ...but.....Andy has been paying his Dues on this site....Long before.....you ever suddenly decided that you are wanting to be a Nudist, while appointing yourself and giving yourself the "Nudist of the Year" Award, for discovering this site.
For F%&K Sakes.....just give it a Rest ........you come across as a Total Moron, at the best of times.....and that is a complement, in a round about way to you, yet an insult to the other Morons in the World.
No One cares......what you have to say or write.
You really need to go back on your Meds, or find yourself another Hobby, that does not bring you into contact with other people.
Hey....we all have our own styles of expressing ourselves, and we all have our own issues.....but.....your own Personal Issues go sooooo much DEEPER, than anyone on this site is wanting to be exposed to.
Take a Breath......Take a Seat.....and SHUT the F@#K UP!
You are a "Know It All" Rookie.... on a site FULL of "Know it All " Veterans........LOL.......No one is the least bit interested in your "Wing Nut" views or Slanted opinions.
You are consistently talking about Fakes.....and Flakes and Phoneys, and guys who are on here.....Pretending to be a Couple......or.....Married guys who are on here, as a Single guy?
Who the Hell cares?
YOU come across as being just as Fake, and just as Phoney as the ones that you are pointing the finger at.
Leave Andy alone!......you have not been on this site long enough, to even Bad Mouth "Yourself"!
Just SHUT the F%#K UP!

This post was edited

[LIKE Post #15]

This post was edited

DITTO - LIKE POST # 15

This post was edited

Since the forum is not real-time, unlike chat, it's simple enough just to bypass a topic that doesn't interest you.

This post was edited