Any one else trying to get wife into this

When I was younger I loved sneaking around naked, As I got older I grew out of it, Now that I am older have been enjoy I guess sneaking around naked again lol. trying to get wife into this but she thinks I am silly. She has been naked with me around the house when no one is home . When we met she was more open, bikinis, short skirts, braless sometimes. Anyone else having same issues, As I get older getting naughtier and want to do more. Love to chat with other with some experience or having the same problem

This topic was edited
RE:Any one else trying to get wife into this

Yes , I am having same struggles

This post was edited

Good Luck. Married 38 years and I've been going to nude beaches and trying to find time to be nude since before we were married. I've made no progress other than she knows I'll be gone for the day and that I'm off to the nude beach. Still doesn't understand it, but more accepting that it is going to happen.

This post was edited

My wife and I have sn understanding that if we are home alone in warm weather I will be nude, including the deck and pool although she rarely is. She also knows I sometimes go to a nude beach, but probably doesn't know that sometimes is almost always.

This post was edited

Hi folks,
I cant thank you enough for your comments! Been trying for a ling time to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING my wife and I can do together. Because of injuries I dont, at the moment, mountainbike, ride the VStar, do anything active like we used to do before we got married. Your comments have helped me know I am not alone in this! Neither are you!
Thanks so much! You are most appreciated!
B

This post was edited

There are many of us in the same boat...just be patient and persistent. It has taken me about 5 years to get my wife to agree to weekend trips to our local retreat. This past summer we became members and made about 6 or 7 visits. She wore a wrap around the campground and only skinny dipped twice...but she said it was enjoyable and is ready to go back. Hang in there...and hurry up spring!!

This post was edited

Good Luck. Married 38 years and I've been going to nude beaches and trying to find time to be nude since before we were married. I've made no progress other than she knows I'll be gone for the day and that I'm off to the nude beach. Still doesn't understand it, but more accepting that it is going to happen.

Same here, PC_sun. I've been married 37 years and wife still not interested in the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

I've only been a nudist for 2 years now and at first, my wife thought I was crazy!

When she realized I wasn't having a "mid-life crisis" she thought I was just being weird.

She went from being embarrassed about it, to telling her friends about her naked husband. (to my embarrassment.....at first)!

Eventually, she started spending more time nude herself around the house, even joining me for coffee on the patio.(that liberating feeling gets a hold on you)!

One trip to Cypress Cove, (just for me), was all it took for her.
She was out of her clothes in 5 minutes once she set up pool side. I knew she had it in her! :-)

I know there are many of you that wish your wives would join you.
There is a magnetism of sorts when you are surrounded by other nudists. When you see others enjoying their freedom without a care, it almost seems contagious.

I'm curious how many couples have gone to a resort together and your wife stayed clothed the whole time, with no change in attitude toward Social nudity.

This post was edited

My wife goes to the club with me she always stays dressed we both have fun and she made a few friends with some woman

This post was edited

Well written!

This post was edited

We have been married 44 years and when we was young she was shy but more open to new things. But as she got older and fatter she will have nothing to do with nudism

This post was edited