RE:New members and topics killing site

I thin k its time Teamtrue spotted the need for a new forum.

The Norm and Harley forum ,

... their styles are so complementary they could just rant away together and the rest of us could get back to changing....posh into tosh

This post was edited

Also like #15. I dont always agree with HotHarleyCouple and dont get the lengthy posts but once in a while they are spot on.

Norm, You challenge Andy about single status but according to you he is pretending to be married. Then in one of your posts here you note that I am single. Well if you had bothered to read posts or had been around for a while youd know that I too am married but my wife also does not want to be on here or any form of social media but does go to CO resorts with me etc. Thus the single status just like Andy.

You just need to delete your account. As HotHarleyCouple said no one cares especially when you post things that make no sense and top it off by responding to yourself.

This post was edited

You just need to delete your account. As HotHarleyCouple said no one cares especially when you post things that make no sense and top it off by responding to yourself.

I Totally agree. Never in the history of this site, have we seen anyone repeatedly responding to their own Topics because nobody else is interested in their ANTI-everything attitude. It's time they moved on, so we can return to some sort of normality.

This post was edited

You just need to delete your account. As HotHarleyCouple said no one cares especially when you post things that make no sense and top it off by responding to yourself.I Totally agree. Never in the history of this site, have we seen anyone repeatedly responding to their own Topics because nobody else is interested in their ANTI-everything attitude. It's time they moved on, so we can return to some sort of normality.

Ditto

This post was edited

Hang in there Norm.

If you're pissing off some of the people who posted on this thread, you must be doing something right.

Laker

This post was edited

I have to agree with Hot Harley. I have been reading Andy's post for over 20 years on several different forums. His story is consistent. He was married to Di back then and still is today. Norm needs to move on.

This post was edited

@mr. Full sun On topic to your thread , I have deleted a bunch of dead thread topics I created as you requested. If there are anymore that you find offensive or not in the spirt of a forum community please let me know and I will consider it. Just bump the thread in subject and let me know what's so bad about it and how it doesn't fit into the status quo or ebb and flow of the site. I totally agree with you about clutter is in the forums , I would never take offense if someone bumped a dead thread I created and asked me to delete it to reduce clutter.I referred to you a a vetted single male , because that is what you are to a complete stranger here unless someone meets in person with you and your wife. I wasn't being rude our slandering you. If a single male is at a resort without his wife , while he is still married , he is a vetted married man that was allowed entrance or a respectable single male that has a history of good citizenship at that resort . Or he is a guest of a couple.You hold all the power in regards to my postings here in this thread . You are the mod of it since you created it. Even a rookie can figure that out.Norm

I appreciate you cleaning up and if I read between the lines correctly it sounds as though you are backing off from attacking Andy. My only other comment would be in regard to constantly responding to yourself, which I realize once in while may be more appropriate than just editing your last post if for example you have new information. Otherwise; as I said before I do not recall you posting sexual things etc. new topics and ideas are welcome and just toning down as I suggested is appreciated and will earn a welcome to the community.

I will update here though after having posted this. What is with you responding to yourself constantly? I was just in a few other threads and in one case Quote of the Day you had put in 5he last 4 posts! Sorry; but it comes across as you like to talk to yourself.

This post was edited

You do have a valet point about thread clutter , I will make it a point to clean up and delete any threads I created with no traction in a shorter period of time from now on.NormI posted this reply, on one of your other Stupid Posts!Let me guess, the name that you sign off with "Norm"......has absolutely nothing at all to do, with you being anywhere close to being NORM AL?Here is an idea for you "Norm"......how about Deleting your Posts.... and then......follow that up with Deleting "Yourself", from this site.The following reply, could be attached to each and everyone of your Posts.....so please do....have a read.I have to seriously ask you "Norm".....Do have a Frigging Screw Loose?WHY?......would you ever care about any of this?WHY?.....do you feel the need, to act as some kind of"One Man" Censorship Board, for this "Community" that you keep talking about?WHAT Community? lolHave you noticed?.....That not many people reply to your really weird posts?You have been on this site for just a matter of a month or two....and you act as if, you are some type of authority on how a Nudists should be and act....to the point, that you have been called out.....by some very Mellow members, who wouldn't normally say Boo.....to anyone.Do you really think....that anyone on here....gives a Flying F#@K as to what you or us or anyone else has to say, about anything on here???You were picking on Andy earlier on, yet.....WHO are YOU?......to be saying Squat to anyone......being that you have just appeared out of the Blue, onto this site?How about sitting back......Shutting the F@#K UP for once.....and Pay your Dues, for the next year or Two....and then.....you might be able to Yap Off about some of your "Wing Nut" topics.Never ever thought, that I would ever want to come to the Defence of Andy ( of All People) LOL ...but.....Andy has been paying his Dues on this site....Long before.....you ever suddenly decided that you are wanting to be a Nudist, while appointing yourself and giving yourself the "Nudist of the Year" Award, for discovering this site.For F%&K Sakes.....just give it a Rest ........you come across as a Total Moron, at the best of times.....and that is a complement, in a round about way to you, yet an insult to the other Morons in the World.No One cares......what you have to say or write.You really need to go back on your Meds, or find yourself another Hobby, that does not bring you into contact with other people.Hey....we all have our own styles of expressing ourselves, and we all have our own issues.....but.....your own Personal Issues go sooooo much DEEPER, than anyone on this site is wanting to be exposed to.Take a Breath......Take a Seat.....and SHUT the F@#K UP!You are a "Know It All" Rookie.... on a site FULL of "Know it All " Veterans........LOL.......No one is the least bit interested in your "Wing Nut" views or Slanted opinions.You are consistently talking about Fakes.....and Flakes and Phoneys, and guys who are on here.....Pretending to be a Couple......or.....Married guys who are on here, as a Single guy?Who the Hell cares?YOU come across as being just as Fake, and just as Phoney as the ones that you are pointing the finger at.Leave Andy alone!......you have not been on this site long enough, to even Bad Mouth "Yourself"!Just SHUT the F%#K UP!

Holy S..T Norm, now you're getting HATE mail!

This post was edited

Wow, what an interesting thread!

Talk about stirring up the status quo!

Ruffling some feathers? OMG, a fly in the ointment! Its made for some interesting reading!

I too have been called out for stuff Ive posted in the past, makes for good dialog, no harm no fowl.
Doesnt call for any hate mail though. Nothing wrong with a few zingers as long as its not vicious.

I read stuff all the time I may not agree with, sometimes I comment, sometimes Ill lean a bit on the brash side. We are all different and like to voice our opinions but best to avoid getting ugly.

I get mad at my wife for using the jelly knife in the peanut butter but I would never threaten to kick her out of the kitchen for it. Some things you just work through.

Lee

This post was edited

I get mad at my wife for using the jelly knife in the peanut butter but I would never threaten to kick her out of the kitchen

Keep her out of the kitchen when you're cooking. Let her in when it's time for her to wash the pots and pans, whilst you relax with a cool beer.

This post was edited