Seasons

No one has posted here in awhile, so I thought I would pick up the ball.

Snow is supposed to fall tonight, and I am already missing warm sunny naked days. I have a question. Where you live, what is the best time to get outside and enjoy life naked? Here in NW Colorado it is spring-early summer and late summer-early fall. The middle of summer is usually too buggy. The winter just kind of sucks for getting naked, but the snow is fun too. I will be looking to travel somewhere warm for a nude vacation this winter.

This topic was edited
RE:Seasons

No one has posted here in awhile, so I thought I would pick up the ball.Snow is supposed to fall tonight, and I am already missing warm sunny naked days. I have a question. Where you live, what is the best time to get outside and enjoy life naked? Here in NW Colorado it is spring-early summer and late summer-early fall. The middle of summer is usually too buggy. The winter just kind of sucks for getting naked, but the snow is fun too. I will be looking to travel somewhere warm for a nude vacation this winter.

We are quite lucky, weather wise, and that's why many people flock to our part of the state. We can have cold mornings and even cold or cool days but within an hour of where we live, we can be in the high or low desert and visit areas that are 10-12 degrees warmer than it is in our valley. We do have weather here in So Cal but nowhere near the weather many of you experience. Most of any season in So Cal is naked season and we can be sunning our butts in 80 degree weather in Winter and Fall. Summer is pretty warm and sometimes, we feel like we don't have a Spring or Fall. The temps during those seasons seem to be "unseasonably" warm! ;D

Naked hiking locally is tricky. Mid week during school hours, you can visit some trails that are lightly traveled and you could get away with hiking naked. For us, if we really wanted to do some naked hiking, we'd head south about two hours to a resort where we can be naked and hike naked in a state park. DeAnza Springs Resort abuts Anza Borrego State Park. Because the state park abuts the nudist park, hikers in the state park are aware that they will most likely encounter nude hikers. There have been no issues, as far as we know, and the nudist resort encourages naked hiking and hands out maps of favorite trails.

This post was edited

As long as you bring up the subject of snow, we out West folks would like to ask you Back East folks to quit wasting our Margarita salt on your driveways, sidewalks and streets! LOL!!!

This post was edited

As long as you bring up the subject of snow, we out West folks would like to ask you Back East folks to quit wasting our Margarita salt on your driveways, sidewalks and streets! LOL!!!

;DDDDD now that's funny!

This post was edited

Yep. Snow on the ground this morning and it's been down to 15. I need to adjust my frame of mind to this. It will help if I get the skis down.

This post was edited

Yeah there has not been many posts here lately I thought I would see more now that it has cooled down here in SoCal. Summers here are just too hot to hike but winters are better for desert hiking.

This post was edited

I hope to make it out to the desert at some point this winter to get some free vitamin D.

This post was edited