RE:Criticised for having a full bush?

Glad to know that you stand firm on that. Do not be intimidated to shave or trim.

This post was edited

Glad to know that you stand firm on that. Do not be intimidated to shave or trim.

This post was edited

Joyful testament to the naturalness of the human body. Know it's all a matter of personal taste and aesthetics, but have always found a bush beautiful, on man or woman.

This post was edited

I too have experienced this, by a British Naturism Official of all people. He said it created attention and trimming/shaving would blend in more, told him no thanks lol

This post was edited

My bush is not very impressive which is why I usually keep it trimmed....but to be criticised for having full and natural bush and told to trim it is appalling!!

This post was edited

I think it's just the trend in naturist environments for some reason, although must say more people do seem to be keeping it natural these days men and women.

This post was edited

Oh for sure all the time but I like a full bush on me and I enjoy them on a lady also. I am to shy to take a razor to my bush or let some body do it. Love having my bush get wet when I make love to a lady. Thanks.

This post was edited

Oh for sure all the time but I like a full bush on me and I enjoy them on a lady also. I am to shy to take a razor to my bush or let some body do it. Love having my bush get wet when I make love to a lady. Thanks.

This post was edited

i've had that too as i'm not shaved either.

This post was edited

I have a full bush as well and am too old by now to change my preferences, so the bush stays.

This post was edited