RE:Criticised for having a full bush?

Been there once or twice, but don't care lol. There is nothing to be criticized for, its awesome to have a full natural bush. Stopped trimming years ago and don't think I'll change that any time soon.

This post was edited

Im hairy everywhere. If I shave its rough and stubbly within a few hours. I keep it natural, and have no desire to judge anyone for their choice to shave or not. For me, my body hair feels primal and natural. To each his or her own.

This post was edited

Yes right on this site. Had people ask me if I am shaved or unshaved. As soon as I tell them unshaved, they disconnect the chat and disappear.

I love a full bush! My personal preference is for a woman to have one. I dont care if they dont and wont stop chatting or anything else if they dont. I have never shaved or trimmed mine and never will. And as others have said, to each their own.

This post was edited

As I lose hair on top, I take comfort in my bush, shoulder and even hair growing off the tip of my nose. I may prefer a different arrangement, but it's all like a suit without having to go textile.

This post was edited

Back to the original post, I am really surprised that a veteran nudist would criticize someone for their choice of shaving or not shaving any part of their body. At the least, it's really bad manners. Where is the "body acceptance" we hear so much about?
And I am a little puzzled that all these so called "it isn't about sex" promoters are so preoccupied with how someone else's genitals look.

I suppose it's the same mentality that results in people who (unsolicited) will inform you that you "don't look good in that color. " Lotta fussbudgets out there.

This post was edited

It almost seems like I get the same treatment! I almost have less hair on top of my head than I do down there! Does one have to bald down there to a nudist? With no clothes on does that only make me naked instead of a nudist? Thoughts, questions, comments?

This post was edited

Where is the acceptance? I continually read about 'the little boy look'. Its unnecessary and insulting. I do it for two main reasons. Eliminates jock itch (which previously was severe) and comfort. It should not be anyone elses concern.

This post was edited

Dec . 06 , 2018 .

Why does it matter , why should it matter , whether you are shaved , trimmed , or have a full bush of Pubic Hair ??

Yes it can be a discussion point between friends . I may look different than you . I am shaved and I have friends who are not . Two years ago , I chose to shave myself smooth of all my Pubic hair . Because I could . Most of my life , I had a full bush because it was expected you had one . Prefer to be shaved now . Don't miss it .

Every photo we submit to TN shows how we wish to be seen by others , and to our friends . Having pubic hair is a personal choice . So is the amount we choose to keep on us . Some choose to trim , some of us choose to shave it off completely like I did . Some prefer to keep their Full Bush , and not touch it at all . It's part of who we are , deal with it . Intelligently .

Whether someone shaves , trims , or does nothing with their Pubic Hair , it is the choice of that person . Don't criticize choices . You're criticizing someone for showing how they are , when they're naked , after all . At a site that celebrates Nudity and being naked , it is a foolish issue .

Steve

This post was edited

Why is this even any concern of anyone? Nudity is self expression and the freedom to be who you are and be accepted for it. Some folks need to grow up! My two cents worth.

This post was edited

i love a man or a woman with full bush

This post was edited