Are others still having an issue with sending first time message. I can reply to messages i have already received but i cannot create a brand new message to anyone. This has been going on for more than 2 weeks now and getting, quite frankly, very annoying seeing i am already a paid member and the site is actively looking for others to become paid members. Hardly a good recommendation at all

This topic was edited
RE:Messages

Same problem. Its been weeks now!

This post was edited

I think it might be a problem that is intermittent. I tried a couple times and couldn't but then later I tried again and could. I also found that I can't initiate a message on my phone but could on my laptop. Very strange. And annoying.

This post was edited

Cannot initiate new messages to new friends on my laptop! Not tried mobile, but I should not have too! Existing message trails work OK

This post was edited

i also have the same issue with phone and laptop for weeks now !! ..i,ve send them 2 reports via "contacting us" and still the problem is there it is frustrating !!!..

This post was edited

I don't seem to have any problem using windows 10 w/ Edge. When reporting these types of problems, make sure you say what type of system and version, and what browser version you are using,

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I have tried with Edge, With Chrome, with firefox but none of them work and it is the same thing with my mobile
i can see the message box, the cancel button is illuminated so i can cancel anything i write but the send box
is greyed out. So very frustrating for something we are paying for

This post was edited

My laptop works fine, with Windows 10 and Firefox, but it doesn't work on my Android phone with Chrome. I have also reported this, but again received no response, so I have no idea if TN management are aware of the problem or not.

This post was edited

Well my laptop seems to be working again so thats one thing at least. Have not tried using phone yet but assume it will now also be fine

This post was edited

We fixed this issue last week. Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache, refreshing your page and logging back in?

If you are having this issue, please click report a bug in the footer of the page and tell us what Desktop, Operating System and Web browser you are using please, so that we can better trouble shoot.

teamtrue2

This post was edited

Ive tried all that and still nothing. The send message button is faded out so I cant click it. Im using safari on my iPhone

This post was edited