Freeballing shorts

What are your favorite shorts to wear freeballing?
I have a few that I like from Woof and N2N. Anyone have another brand they prefer?

This topic was edited
RE:Freeballing shorts

Not really a brand guy. When required I'm a off the rack kind a guy. Like the cargo style, loose fitting and plenty of room for the boys to swing freely.

This post was edited

Loose fitting and liner removed - other than that I don't really care

This post was edited

Loose fitting without liner for me.
If I see a pair of shorts that I like but they have a liner then I buy them but don't wear them until the liner has been removed.

This post was edited

Reasonably loose, mid thigh or slightly longer, but still well above knee. Don't care about brand.

This post was edited

When I wore shorts I chose very short ones with the liner removed. I loved the way my bits hung out of the leg holes when I sat, kneeled or bent over. I have now got rid of all my shorts except for 2 pairs of tan-through shorts and 2 pairs with lots of pockets. But I probably won't wear them.

On holiday I now wear wraps, short kilts or improvised togas, all freeballing. I just hate anything between my legs. My bits are even more open to view than when I did wear shorts.

This post was edited

All the shorts I have had on never had any lining in the first place so never had to remove it.

This post was edited

Agree with you..
I have a couple of shorts I love to wear without underwear.
Wanna see them? Just ask me...
:)

This post was edited

I like Chubbies shorts. If I'm going out around clothed people, the 5.5 inch original khaki is my favorite. My second favorite are Nike running shorts which have the liner removed of course. I think those have a 3" inseam.

This post was edited

Not a specific brand, but I love freeballing in any loose fitting light weight shorts or sweat pants.

This post was edited

I like a loose fit with a very light fabric, just so it covers everything, but doesnt really hide everything totally. So if someone was to check you out it would be easy for them, you know?

This post was edited