RE:What are your thoughts about sleeping nude in a hotel?

what if you shared a room w someone other than your wife that is also a nudist and strips when door closes?

This post was edited

hotel, home, friends place that allows nudity, cabins dont make me no different im naked as soon as i can be no matter where i may be at. nudity is nudity i love being naked anywhere i can be. i wish more places were naked friendly like restaurants, pools, camp sites

This post was edited

Absolutely. For me hotels means more nude time. The first thing we do is strip down. In fact, I am having coffee nude in a hotel right now writing this. Haha.

This post was edited

Always nude unless my company is obviously against it. They clean things so it's all good!

This post was edited

I always sleep nude even when sharing a hotel room with friends or other nudists

This post was edited

what if you shared a room w someone other than your wife that is also a nudist and strips when door closes?

As nudist I always sleep naked in hotel rooms. Once I shared a queen size bed with a nudist fellow friend at a nudist resort and it was no big deal.

This post was edited

Well, duh. I'm naked when I'm in a hotel room, from check-in until breakfast. Unless it's cold: sometimes the hotel has the heat turned down, and sometimes it's just too cool to be naked, even after turning the heat up for a while.

This post was edited

Doing it last night and tonight. Is there a different way? This is how I live.

This post was edited

Still sleep naked Is there any other way

This post was edited

I sleep naked at home, so why would a hotel be any different?

This post was edited