Went on 2017

Went on 2017. Hope to get on this one. Distance is a tyrant. So much fun but has ruined cruising for me as a textile cruise is not the same now having to wear clothes.

This topic was edited
RE:Went on 2017

We went a good 3-4 years after our first BN cruise before we did another textile cruise. But we have started our anniversary cruise tradition back up in the beginning of September the last couple of years.

This last cruise (2017) was probably the best BN cruise we have been on. The captain was very pro-nudist. He stayed an extra couple of weeks after his contract ended so he could captain our sailing, and gave the all-clear to get undressed while we were still in Tampa Bay, well before we went under the Skyway Bridge. He let us be nude onboard even when we were in ports (other than Key West). And we heard he joined us nude on Half Moon Cay. Would love to hear he is the captain for 2018 or 2019!

This post was edited

It was a great cruise. I couldnt get over how many times even in port we were allowed to be nude. Like you said even before we cleared the bridge we were allowed to strip off.

This post was edited

Was checking into this and found cabin prices but not much info on food and drink. I assume the food is included but what about alcohol. Is it included, expensive and can you bring your own? I know i won't be able to make the next one but in the future.

This post was edited

Was checking into this and found cabin prices but not much info on food and drink. I assume the food is included but what about alcohol. Is it included, expensive and can you bring your own? I know i won't be able to make the next one but in the future.

The rules are tha same as any other Carnival (or whichever cruise line is chartered any given year) cruise. Food in the main dining room and Lido deck (buffet, Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana) are included. Food in any specialty restaurant has an additional fee. You have to pay for drinks, and for all full-boat charters Carnival does not offer a drink package. You can bring some amount of non-alcoholic drinks aboard, as well as a small number of bottles of wine. If you want to drink the wine in the dining room there is a corkage fee. Drink prices are fairly high, but there are daily specials, happy hours and discounted buckets of beer most days up by the pool.

This post was edited