Get together .!!!

I joined this page because a few of my friends list also joined. Nobody has posted yet so I thought I would break the ICE.
If this is a real place I would really like to meet friends to experience this. I have never been to a SPA before and would love a GURU to teach me the way...!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Get together .!!!

Yes the Island Spa is a real honest to goodness Spa located in Edison New Jersey. I have been there many times. I would love to meet you there and show you the ropes. I think you would enjoy it. It is very chill. Its a nice place to just relax and pamper yourself. With that I mean you can get a massage, body scrub, or just relax in the hot tubs, sauna and steam rooms. If you get hungry they have a nice little eating area where there is something for everyone. I never tried Korean Food until I ate there. So far I liked everything I tried. They even have a juice bar if you are into all types of juices. You can stay as long as you want. I know weekdays the price was $30. If you want food or a massage or body scrub that would be extra. Its not a nude place per se. Nudity is required for the stuff in the men's area. The coed area you wear a uniform, which consists of shorts and a t-shirt that they provide. Let me know when it will be a good time for you to go there. I would honored to be your GURU

This post was edited

Yes, it's a real place. It's clean and centrally located. Last week, right before this location was set up, I started a group, Island Spa Nudists. Please join that group and people can set up up times to meet. As NJ_Devil stated, it is a great place to relax. I second his comments on the food. I usually get a smoothie.

This post was edited

One other comment. I see you are from NY. It is about a half of a mile from the Edison train station, an easy walk so you can take the train from NY.

This post was edited

Any updates in when we may be doing this? Island spa looks like a cool place and its be nice to meet like minded people there. Happy holidays everyone!

This post was edited

The holidays seem crazy so I'm hoping to put something together for January. For details, I've set up a group called "Island Spa Nudists" Please look it or link to it from my profile page. I will post updates as plans are made.

This post was edited

I agree to wait until after the holidays. Count me in. I've wanted to go there and meet you but our schedules never crossed. Hopefully we can get a few people interested.

This post was edited