Do we have to?

It's a pity we have to cover up at times, especially on nudist holidays. But we must. I wear the skimpiest things I think I can get away with: A 12 inch /30cm wide wrap round my waist, some see through; A very short kilt and T shirt; or a thin scarf worn as a toga ( one shoulder bare and the other side completely open.

This topic was edited
RE:Do we have to?

I wear a short 'skirt'. It is a bathing suit coverup. I usually roll the top down to make it shorter. My butt cheeks usually show and if wind blows. ..you got it. I also wear loose mesh shorts. The ones with larger mesh. I will cutout liner, shorten legs and roll down top. It us very see thru, especially when i wear all my cockrings. I made a sarong thst is VERY lightweight and thin cotton. Very short snd flows very well. And of course, my loincloth.

This post was edited

I have a few wraps for occasions when I'm required to dress.
The orange one I used to cover up when dancing after a naked dinner. Apparently dining and walking around naked in the evening was OK at that venue but not dancing. The wrap was deemed acceptable although judging by its behaviour in wind as seen in the picture I don't think it hid much while disco dancing.

This post was edited

I sometimes wear a pair of shorts without a tie between the legs. Very comfortable and discrete when necessary and I can show off everything if I want to

This post was edited

Maybe a simple g sting is sufficient

This post was edited

I have sunbathed with textiles on hotel roof terraces wearing the strings pictured but for textile beaches and hotel pools I prefer the tanga when I can't have a discreet skinny-dip.

This post was edited