advice

i get erect when nude and see others nude will this stop happening with the longer i am a nudist because i am new to it

This topic was edited
RE:advice

Very likely it will bc your brain will eventually balance out to realize that nudity is not a sexual act . Now I enjoy checking out others while nude and certainly men can get erections while being being nude with others but I expect your erections will decrease some the more you experience it .

This post was edited

thank you

This post was edited

Very likely it will bc your brain will eventually balance out to realize that nudity is not a sexual act . Now I enjoy checking out others while nude and certainly men can get erections while being being nude with others but I expect your erections will decrease some the more you experience it .

I agree with the above. The best way to train the brain to realize that nudity isnt a sexual act is to be nude more often and for longer periods of time. At first when you do it you will get erect. Wait till it goes down and then do something you would normally do with clothes on like wash dishes or play the video game just to name some examples. Do that for a short amount of time, like 10-15 mins at first and progressively add more time.

This post was edited