RE:Weather In Your Area

Thursday, nov29,2018 - 10:08AM

Heavy rain, temperature 8C=44F, wind 30mph with gusts of 50 to 60mph.

This post was edited

starting a 3 day rain at close to freezing and gradually warming, But Sunday's prediction is still sunny and they keep raising the predicted temp, up to 67F now. Looks like a good nude work day if that holds in spite of the breeze they are also predicting. Sometimes we get in a weather situation that holds the same for weeks on end, but usually it's a constant up and down in temp and back and forth from rain to clear.

This post was edited

RAIN... Finally!!!

This post was edited

windy and cold. Was 38 when I woke up. Going up to 60 but there is sun and a spot on the back deck blocked from wind so hoping for some naked time. Sunday is suppose to be 80 and we are planning a beach day, not a nude one unfortunately.

This post was edited

Cold, wet and windy.

This post was edited

Sunny 5C = 41F, wind 30mph.

This post was edited

Sun is not yet up, it's 18 degrees F, wind is calm, light dusting of snow from yesterday still on the ground. Looking forward to Spring.

This post was edited

12 F this morning but no new snow to shovel, yay!(how little I need to be grateful). Hunkering down for the next 4 months.

This post was edited

47F... rain has stopped and the forecast is for no more rain and warming temps in the high 60's to low 70's. Enjoyed the rain but need to get my naked butt out in the sun and fresh, rain cleaned air! ;D

This post was edited

Dec . 07 , 2018 .

30 degrees this morning . Snow on the grass outside . Roads not that bad .
Steve

This post was edited