Raining during work

Went to recover a truck tractor, then took it to SD. Took forever in the rain and go home traffic. Completely soaked. Unhooked the tractor, then found food stuffs. As soon as I got back in I was done with the soggy clothes. Got out of them before leaving the lot. Finally, so much better. This truck has a very good heater to help dry the clothes ok byvthe time I get back home. Drove over an hour to the shop then changed trucks twice, all while in my birth suit. Then drove home. Unfortunately I can't leave the truck while on the housing street and go inside without shorts. Too bad I had a rider on the way to SD. The ride back was great! Enjoy life when you can.
Oh, told the dispatch that I dropped the wet clothes to drive home. She went a little off about driving naked. What if something happened?. So I told her I had my shorts. She was better. I think she thinks I wore them. Not!.

This topic was edited
RE:Raining during work

Sort of the same thing happened to me, but leaving a nude beach. Got soaked on the way to the car in an afternoon thunderstorm. Removed my shirt and shorts and drove home nude with the heater on high to dry them out. Kept a towel handy if needed to cover my lap. So much more comfortable than weary soggy clothes.

This post was edited

I did the same thing when I capsized a sit-on kayak wearing all my clothing.
I walked soggy as far as the car and stripped for the drive home. Luckily the drive gates were open so I reversed in and walked indoors naked.

This post was edited

All this is very sensible. You wouldn't want to get the car seats wet! And it's a great excuse to drive naked.

This post was edited

My experience was the reverse. I was driving on an old logging road after skinny-dipping when a storm came up and blew a tree over the road ahead of me. I was still nude and I saw no point in getting clothes wet so I just got out nude, rain pouring on me while I moved the brush. But eventually a truck pulled up behind so I had to put pants on. I was able to pull them off again once I got moving. I often drive nude in those situations. You're right, gotta catch those naked times when you can.

This post was edited

Wasn't during Work , but play . Got caught in rain storm off Lake Michigan . Walked back from the beach totally naked , and barefoot , since my sandal's don't handle wet so good . Drove home on my Moped naked . Why put on wet clothing to ride home . Just covered myself enough at stop lights to keep me ' legal ' . Got home , remembering that as one experience I will never forget . Steve

This post was edited

With me, it was disposing a steam loco after a lovely day on the iron road. I'd forgot to to take a spare set of clothes.

This was of course before I was regularly driving bottomless / naked anyway. These days I don't need an excuse :D

This post was edited