RE:Criticised for having a full bush?

What purpose dies bush have?? If I want to floss my teeth, Ill go to the drugstore for floss

This post was edited

What purpose dies bush have?? If I want to floss my teeth, Ill go to the drugstore for floss

I was taught that it serves as a barrier or lubricant between the two bodies, to prevent skin from rubbing together and creating a burn.

This post was edited

Individual choice IMO so no one need give a rip or criticize

This post was edited

Individual choice IMO so no one need give a rip or criticize

Agreed and i truly have not seen or heard of this happening at any of the places I have been.

This post was edited

Real life nudist experiences are so different from online

This post was edited

I was taught that it serves as a barrier or lubricant between the two bodies, to prevent skin from rubbing together and creating a burn.

Does that mean it's suppose to last longer than 5 minutes? :-)
I think with a pubic bone 5 o'clock shadow you're more likely to get road rash than a rug burn! :-o
Nothing a little coconut oil won't fix.
Oh.....maybe I'm in the wrong post???

This post was edited

This is true. So being hairless down there gives a slight friction skin on skin. It is more intimate, more sensual. But each to their own choice.

This post was edited

LOL Lee. Yes from the few times that we have done it, the grow back was the worse part. If it does last more than 5 minutes, Coconut Oil may combust from the friction. Perhaps lube would work better.

Olly, I learned that back in Sex Ed, one of those Why do I have... questions.

This post was edited

Never critisized, but have noticed sometimes looks from shaved nudists - especially when they are majority - at nudist places. But it's not a big deal.

Same here. Every other nudist was smooth and when I came in I got looks but then was forgotten. I prefer how I look full bush.

This post was edited

Dont judge other people

This post was edited