A starter's book on naturism

I published a book on naturism earlier this year. It might not be a book that members of this site need, but if you're trying to explain nudism to a friend, answer their questions, and allay their fears, this might be useful.

It's called How to Take Your Clothes Off and it's available on Amazon.

This topic was edited
RE:A starter's book on naturism

I have a few ebooks to read then a paper book to finish. But I'll get yours. I followed the link and it looks interesting even though I'm already a nudist.

This post was edited

If you (or anyone else) would like to get a free copy in return for an honest review on Amazon, by all means drop me a line with your e-mail address and you're welcome to have one. Getting naturists' views on the book would be great, positive or negative!

This post was edited

will check it out

This post was edited

I already have a copy. Not to bother. It was very well written. It has lots of good info for someone intrigued with nudism/naturism but hasn't tried it yet. One good point you make is that when your already nude, like after a shower, stay nude longer. Make the bed, put away that basket of laundry you took out of the dryer yesterday and any other little chore that can be done before getting ready for work or school.

I'll review on Amazon soon.

This post was edited

I'll be more than happy to read it and give it a review.
Will order a copy when I finish my current book!
Lee

This post was edited

Just bought your book so it.s next on my read list!

This post was edited

I finished your book today writerguy.
I thought it was excellent!

This post was edited