Wraps

A wrap is very useful if I have to cover up for a short time - going from car to beach or resort to car. They are also useful on a nude hike. Imagine struggling to pull shorts on over hiking boots, especially if they are muddy. They are also good for dining in a caf that insists on clothing. They are just a strip if cloth 12 to 15 inches (30 to 40 cm) wide that I tie round my waist.. My fav wraps are see-through - the sort they sell for ladies to wear over their bikini bottoms. I look covered at a distance but the viewer can see everything when close. I've had some very interesting reactions from young ladies who realise they can see things they think they shouldn't.

Of course they are the skimpiest of clothing. It's fun sitting at a table letting everyone see up between my legs. And they hide nothing if I kneel or bend over. The light material is also lifted by the wind.

This topic was edited
RE:Wraps

I have two semi see thru wraps but have not had the courage to wear them in public, yet. I intend to rectify that when the warmer weather comes and I holiday in the New Forest. There are two car parks I know where I can walk round in a wrap and discard it when I want. I should attract other guys

This post was edited

These shorts are comfortable and no tie between the thighs. Great for revealing when desireable

This post was edited

Now I have photos of me in my see-thru chiffon wrap - originally a ladies scarf. All I have to do now is wear it in publicwhen the weather is warmer!

This post was edited

Now I have photos of me in my see-thru chiffon wrap - originally a ladies scarf. All I have to do now is wear it in publicwhen the weather is warmer!

That looks a very interesting way of tying it. Is there any chance of a video so we can copy it?

This post was edited

I agree. I have see-through wraps (ladies' chiffon scarves) which I tie at the side. They hang loose round my waist. And I do wear them in public.

A fav story is about one Tuesday when I went to buy ice creams in a big mountain restaurant in Gran Canaria. I had chosen my ice creams and went to ask how much I should pay. Two lovely young Spanish ladies were sat at the till as I stood facing them and just a couple of feet away. You can guess where their eye level was and they were not looking me in the face. There was a lot of chatter between them. Being in Spanish I couldn't understand what they were saying to each other. But I could tell they were having fun. I knew they could see everything through my chiffon wrap. And their eye and body language showed they were definitely looking. Finally they told me the price and I paid.

The following day, Wednesday, we went there for a meal, this time in T shirts and shorts. One of the ladies came up and looked at me closely in the face for some time. (She must have raised her eyes at sometime the day before.) Then she asked if I was there the day before. I said Yes, I bought some ice creams. She then rushed off to tell her workmates who hadn't been there. They were delighted. But some Spanish speaking customers sat at a nearby table were disgusted.

This post was edited

While I agree that wraps can be comfortable and convenient, I am puzzled by the reason for ones that are see through.
Where could you wear something like that but not just be nude?

This post was edited

I have two sorts of wraps: thin cotton ones which are sold as bikini beach wraps for women and which double up as sitting cloths at nudist restaurants, etc. and more substantial cotton ones made from Indonesian men's sari material which I wear the same way that the longhi is worn in some parts of India, except that they usually wear it over boxer shorts.
Most of the Indians wear it with a singlet or t-shirt and it is suitable for wearing with any summer shirt.
There are pictures of one of the lightweight wraps below and a short video of how I put on my longhi wrap here.

This post was edited

I have just made a short video showing that my longhi wrap is secure when worn for reasonable vigorous activity.
It may be viewed here.

This post was edited