Blank Profiles

What makes me mad is people asking to be friend and show a blank profile or no pictures.

This topic was edited
RE:Blank Profiles

And what about the ones that read our profile & Know That You are Straight (male, female) yet still hound us, rechecking our profiles & knowing Who We Want to Meet. This is why I took away most of my photos that I put on for "The TRUE Nudists" to see, not the Pervs for their own gratification.

This post was edited

I have issues with people who view my profile and pics and when I go to their profile, it is private. They shouldnt be able to view profiles if they arent willing to share their own. And I will never accept a friend request from someone who is private or doesnt have any pictures.

This post was edited

yeah, I wish there was a setting filter to stop private profiles from viewing yours.
we are all nudists here and are here for the same reason.. to make friends and talk about our lifestyle. Why hide saying for example... "I'm in public service and don't want my colleagues/public to know I'm a naturist" WELL if they are here looking then they are a naturist too so where is the harm?

This post was edited

I wish there was a setting filter to stop private profiles from viewing yours.
Many times someone has looked at all my photos and when I check to see who they are or if we have any common interests, they are private. I kind of feel like I am being spied upon. Those with the blank profile to me are not True Nudists and I know with whom I am dealing. The private ones could be a good friendship lost. I know I could change all my photos to friends only but that would be like walking down the beach trying to be invisible to anyone you do not know.
I would certainly think there should be a filter that would allow us to decide if we want the "Privates" to view us or not.

This post was edited

Agree 1000%.
I always feel like I've been short changed when my pics are viewed but I can't see theirs.

This post was edited

I have often thought the same thing. I post my pics for all to see as I think if one is a nudist, theres nothing to hide. Whats a private nudist?

This post was edited

I have often thought the same thing. I post my pics for all to see as I think if one is a nudist, theres nothing to hide. Whats a private nudist?

This post was edited

Private Profiles should not be allowed

This post was edited

I agree with all the posts here. I get numerous fried request with no picture(s) and no information. Depending on my mood I either delete them or send a message to put something in their profile. Always there is no response. I am the co-founder and administrator for the Apollo Beach group. It's a private group for visitors of Apollo Beach to post their beach pictures and post that they are going on certain dates and beach conditions. It plainly states in the guidelines that no one without a picture profile or not within driving distant or profile set to "Private" will not be approved unless they show us that they have been there or change their profile. Some people visit while vacationing in the area so there are exceptions. Almost every day I get requests to join and their profiles will be blank.

Don't think some of these people wont' lift your pictures. I've found a few of mine, still with the "Truenudists" watermark logo on Tmblr. It's a hassle but I have them removed just to piss the picture thief off.

George

This post was edited

I agree especially when someone opens all your media pics and when you open their profile they have no media or are set to private. Should be no private profiles and ones without media should not be able to look at profiles with media.
Its all very annoying

This post was edited