Barely there shorts

We see people in tiny shorts with no liner. Men's bits can hang out while women hardly cover their bums. But this goes further. It's a pair of shorts with the crotch cut out and a split up each side - a waist band with two flaps, front and back. It's just enough cover to take the trash can out onto the street.

This topic was edited
RE:Barely there shorts

It's much more cover than I ever use - I freeball under no shorts.

This post was edited

I wear this type of barely there shorts. I wear them with waist band rolled down to make shorts shorter. Great conversation starter.

This post was edited

If you start with shorts with a fly after you open the crotch, you can rotate the shorts so the fly is on the side. Then remove the fly and a similar amount of material on the other side. You can then leave the remaining panels as they are or narrow and/or shorten them depending on where you are going to wear then and how daring you are. There may even be situations where you can remove the back panel completely and only have coverage in front!

This post was edited

It's much more cover than I ever use - I freeball under no shorts.

This probably works better in the UK than US]

This post was edited

Years ago I used to walk wearing just two hankerchiefs tied around my waist. I could "roll up" either front or back or both depending on he direction in which I might have met textiles. Also easy to slip on or off over the head. One improvement would be some easy fastner on one side

This post was edited

Ah. They are different. They are see-through. I have some of them too. I also have some short, tight stretchy tubes, some of which are see through. They are so short my bits hang below them anyhow.

This post was edited

I guess a couple of my pix werent appropriate?

I've had that probelm with some of my posts here and in the "Freeballing Nudists" group.
Perhaps they should be duplicated in TS.

This post was edited

I guess a couple of my pix werent appropriate?

I've approved every pic I've seen submitted to the group media gallery. So I don't know what happened to your pix.

There are similar groups in TS - one is called Freeballers, the other is called Skimpy Clothes. Please join them.

This post was edited

I guess a couple of my pix werent appropriate?I've approved every pic I've seen submitted to the group media gallery. So I don't know what happened to your pix.There are similar groups in TS - one is called Freeballers, the other is called Skimpy Clothes. Please join them.

What is TS?

This post was edited

How are these for barely thrre shorts?

I have some very similar shorts.

This post was edited