Apollo Group membership guidelines

I always have to refresh this so new member applicants can read it before clicking "YES" to join. The group is a take off from the old group that was formed but the person that originally formed the group deleted his account and that automatically deleted the group so another member and I decided to continue on but with some changes. Before, anyone could join and it was world wide. It was about how many members they could get. The problem with that is only some local people were adding anything to the group. It's set to "PRIVATE" so we can limit it to only the people that visit Apollo and will have a place to post and check for conditions, meet other TN members and post their beach pictures. Profiles set to private are rejected. If you live across the country or a foreign country and never visited you will be rejected unless you visit on vacation. If so, it must be verified. We go back and check profiles randomly and any that have been reset to private will be deleted. We encourage members to post their pictures but only ones at Apollo. A couple were approved that were made at Playlinda but same sand, same water, no problem.

George ~ Administrator

This topic was edited
RE:Apollo Group membership guidelines

Some members were concerned that they would be deleted since they do not live in the central Florida area. That is not the issue, I know quite a few TN members that live in Ga., and the Carolinas that visit and I'm sure some farther away that visit when they vacation. It's the ones that have no profile information or set to private and/or live out of or across the country that is of concern.

This post was edited

Thank you. I really appreciate the effort to keep this group centered on its true intent. This is probably one of the best groups I've joined because I can always count on updates and posts to be relevant.

Now, if anyone in this group can bump the temperatures up a few degrees.... :)

This post was edited

Bump the temperature and stop the rain!

Thanks for your input.

This post was edited

Was there last week it was in the 70's so nice! Nice to have a sign warning of nudists at 5!

This post was edited

Ill be there early summer. I hope to visit both Apollo and Playa Linda while there.

This post was edited

Be sure an post when you will be here

This post was edited